Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE

i mean really!?!?

12 posts in this topic

It was basically the first playoff game for everyone out there. This team has struggled on the road all season.

I'm disgusted, luck played his heart out and got no help from anyone..

Ray Lewis helped him when he dropped a certain pick.

Team way over achieved for the year and there is money banked to spend.

37 new players on the 53, 6 rooks on offense, interim head coach for nearly the entire season, and then we lose our O coordinator one hour before playing on the road in the PO's.

From my view, things look pretty darn bright.

2 people like this

Avery doesn't look like he adds much to the team anymore, 2 big drops today.

What was up with everyone slipping? I didn't notice the Ravens players falling down as much as our guys. Tough day but the future looks bright with is group of WRs and TEs.

1 person likes this

Got to shore up that O line to give him some Luck some time, or the offense has to change its philosophy and start running more quick outs and short comebacks the way they did when Peyton was in there. He got harrassed on just about every deep route. He won't live to see 30 if if keeps throwing 50 times a game with that kind of pressure in his face.

Avery doesn't look like he adds much to the team anymore, 2 big drops today.

Looked lost and confused most of the time.

1 person likes this

Team way over achieved for the year and there is money banked to spend.

37 new players on the 53, 6 rooks on offense, interim head coach for nearly the entire season, and then we lose our O coordinator one hour before playing on the road in the PO's.

From my view, things look pretty darn bright.

No doubt. Usually I feel sick to my stomach, and a profound sense of defeat at these first round losses but not this year. I never expected they were going to go in and ruin Lewis retirement party, but that being said, they just plain ran out of luck I guess. As most us colt's fans know weaknesses can be hidden in the regular season but  are exposed in the playoffs. Every single thing the Colt's were bad at came back to haunt them today, lack of executuion in  the red zone, Vaughn and Butler's cover ability, horrific Oline play, turnovers, etc. It was not a good effort but unlike the stubborness  of the Polian regime I think the current one is going to adress these problems asap, not like the old days where they refused to fix the special teams and the defensive deficiencies and it cost us in the postseason.

I'm so proud of alll of them. This is the first time I can remember when the Colts have lost in the play-offs and I have not been totally bummed. I'm sure that's because our expectations were so over-exceeded and because this team just has the heart of a winner. Besides, I can rationalize that had we won and gone on, next year would have been impossible to live up to our expectations. Now I'm just looking forward to an incredible year again next year and many, many more playoffs for these Colts. Also, now we can all whole heartedly cheer for Peyton -- would have been impossible to do had we won. Thank you Colts, everyone of you, for a most fantastic and fun season. BTW this was my first year as a season ticket holder (thank you Peyton) and it could not have been better. How glad I am that I went ahead and became one, even when our team looked like another dismal season ahead. I'm sure we are back to the years-long wait list again.