Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tennessee (+ 5 /12) at Indianapolis

oldunclemark

Must game for Indy......A win we simply have to have and the crowd will act like it...

Colts have been good at home...5-1

Remember when they were 2-3 and a few of us said the November schedule was so week they could win the next 4??

....We arent good enough to look ahead and there's nothing to look ahead to....

Its a big worry that we dont stop the run and CJ is healthy

But I think the Colts win by a TD and cover this

Chris Johnson can run all he wants to on us. But the important thing is that we have Andrew Luck and they don't. We have a great chance to win this game.

we have a great chance to win most games........but do you think we WILL win and would you give 5 1/2 points?

..and no..Chris Johnson cannot run all he wants to....we eventually have to stop him..

I say we win this game. At least by a field goal. We beat them at Tennessee with a better QB in Hasselbeck. I say we beat them with a not so good Locker at home.

And we are 9-4 heading into Reliant Stadium!

If we win that 9th game...we give oursleves 3 chances to punch that playoff ticket

I could be wrong but it really seems like overall we do pretty well against CJ. He may get 100 but it never feels like he changes the game against us. Granted I usually compare him to MJD and Foster who almost always burn us so it doesn't feel like CJ burns us as badly.