Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Final 1/4 of the season

MR. Blueblood

I'm guessing that ROTY is not on his radar at all. And thank all of the god's in the book for it, he's focused in on being a Pro right now. If he get's a playoff win this year, that's beyond any award ever given to a rookie, and it's a good start towards winning another SB around these parts!

I wasn't going for Andrew being concerned with winning it, I was going for what we (the fans) think he needs to do to win it. I appreciate the responses but the fact that very few of you actually answered the questions asked is kind of discouraging. I don't think I typed in a foreign language so it shouldn't have been that difficult to understand.

As we enter the final quarter of the season, I would like to know what you think Luck needs to do to win the ROTY award? Or do you think he has it in the bag? Also what do you predict will be our final record, and who would we face in the playoffs?

we need to be 11-5 or 12-4 for Andrew to win Rookie of the Year...He most definetly does NOT have it in the bag

but our final record will be 10-6..and we will be the 6 seed playing New England (i'd rather play Baltimore)

We won't be the 6th seed. Pittsburgh plays Cincinnati soon, so as long as we win this weekend and beat KC, we'll be number 5. If Houston loses this coming Monday, then we have a real shot to win the AFC South.

If we are 6th seed would we play Pats? Or if we are 5th seed do we play Broncos?

I'm not certain how the playoff picture plays out