Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign 2 new players to PS

Gavin

The Indianapolis Colts today signed linebacker Shawn Loiseau and tight end Martell Webb to the practice squad.

Via Irsays Twitter

I think Loiseau is a heavy hitter and has a nose for the ball from everything I am reading on him, but I haven't seen any film on him. until now

"When he was 17, Loiseau was jumped outside his house when he was walking home from the gym. He was hit across the forehead with a crowbar, and fought back against his attackers so violently that he put one of them into a coma. His attackers charged Loiseau with assault and battery with a deadly weapon, claiming that the ground was his weapon. Loiseau was put on probation for two years and kicked out of high school his junior year, but plead guilty so that he could return for his senior year."

I love him already!!!

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Grigson's eye for LB talent is the first thing that jumps at you as "he knows what he is doing there"?

Freeman, Fokou, Harvey, Hickman have all been key contributors, Mario Addison was probably a victim of a numbers situation, I felt.