Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bronco Game Review, Key Injuries, PEYTON LEADS ANOTHER 4th Qrtr comback as 2-4th qrtr TD throws, win 30-23 (congrats Colts & luck passing record)

bayone

PEYTON LEADS ANOTHER 4th Qrter comback with 2 4th qrtr TD throws, win 30-23

27 for 35, only 291 yards ( missed that 300 to extend streak as peyton makes sure to run time down with runs

3 TDS , 2 IT's to go with 75 % passing and 4 drops at least overtly

Running yards about 50 for the game and that was basically all on just a few good runs, mostly only 1 or 2 yard ones and losses too

Kuper out again, hurt ankle, Peyton Picked off twice in 3rd quarter, once in =endzone when Decker wasnt where Peyton expected him to be, Bengals drive & score

Then on kickoff Lance ball falls on the football at the 1 instead of letting Holiday pick it up and get some yards

2 MacGahee runs yields 1 yard & KUPER HURTS ANKLE , hardly able to add weight on it helped off field

#rd and long and Peyton overthrows Decker and becomes 2nd IT on 2 passes in row, peyton driven to ground this one on Peyton but he yells at Ramirez afterwards, Bengals score and take lead

In 4th quarter , Peyton Masterfully leads 2 scoring drives milking clock especially on 2nd one , waiting in no huddle till last second

to hand off alot to Macgahee

Omar Bolden wasa in for few plays gave i up long yard on a pass and could takle the recover so

much YRDS after catch

Julio Jones had great day but on a bad pass deep in own territory he picked one off and then Peytion started the 4th qrtr comback

INJURIES , WE MISS MAYS ON ST, way to much fgood starting possition if not a toucback

Tamme is hurt, caught 1` pass in 2nmd quarter afterr hurt in first and had armm wrapped up but hurt it again and Green came in for him and not targeted once

DT targeted a few times only after being targeted alot once hot injuried

KUPER looks bad LEFT ankle hardly any weight on it at all when helped off field

, donmt know why Ramirez on second play after kuper injury was yelled at after Magahee couldnt run from 1 and then manning threw td and on sidelines they showed peyton yelling at Ramirez , maybe cause he was driven into ground and huried the pass maybe but IT was definitely Peytons fault with overthow right to defender who picked off 1st one, Decker was targeted both times

start of 2nd half Broncos get ball &

Denver recent addition Trindon Holiday gets Denver record 105 yard TD return to open 2nd half

Broncos 17-3 now

got to watch some colts now split screen

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1st half

McGahee gets no running yards at all

If anyone has turned back & forth with Broncos & Colts, Dt was excellent on 3rd downs then got hurt and not thrown to since for virtually all of 2ndd quarter

2 Manning Drives stalled on back to back Drops by DT & stockly in first quarter , then Tamme in 2nd quarter, Tamme may also been hurt , an arm and had to leave, will see in 2nd half

I we dont know about tamme as was on last drive

Broncos up 10-3,get ball first 2nd half but dont know real health of DT as said was targeted much early esp on 3rd downs running great routes then not once after injured Knee / ankle., when hurt he caught a bomb & was tripped by ankle twist takle and came hard down on Knee as well

Bengals missed a FG on 2 minute drive

Broncos miss Mays on ST in punt coverage when prater allows a return it for long

Peyton 15 of 20 , 75 % , 170 yards, 1 TD, no picks & a good 3 key 3rd down outright drops

If not for drops would be more scores and another called back on pass that made a first down out of backfield on a hold away from the play that had no impact & was stupid

score 10-3 , Broncos get ball first but what recivers are Decoys anmd wiill DT be targeted and will they hold onto balls,Dropsies are back

BTW BENGALS GET TO FACE THE ELI MANNING NEXT WEEK, back to back Manning from 2 different conferences , What are the odds

PS DT had 70 early yards PRIOR to INJURY then maybe 7 in second half as targeted only twice once caught short & immediately tackled, later on e was deep throw and may have got a TD but was covered well but also interfered with so ball on 1 and Decker spectacular TD catch even with interference

Tamme only caught 3 balls as said , injured twice and didn't return after 1 Very early 3rd qrtr catch and got re hurt

​ Though strockley dropped a 3rd and 15 easy ist down in first half he made up for it with 2 key catches in the 2 TD drives,

Decker was great , great TD catch as noted above and another TD as well, Dressen caught pinpoint TD throw by Peyton in 1st half

I made a mistake we ran for 70 yards , Mcghee had a 12 yarder late & some more short ones forgot about as Peyton milked clock with runs in last td drive even so he average 2.7 yards 23 runs 66 yards of the 70 total, he lost some yards on some runs

Hillman ran once for 4 yards

Man I hope we dont use up Mcghee legs by year end, hes strugling hard for every yard and Peyton uses him as a workhorse, we have no real 2nd back

Broncos started drives were horrible , the 6, 17, the 1 in one stretch in a row and not great at other times , best was toucbacks save for Holidays 105 TD reurn on opening kickoff 2nd half

BTW I REVERSED ORDER OF WHAT ORIGINALLY WROTE IN TOPIC POST SO SOME 1ST HALF STUFF ALREADY WAS NOTED IN 2ND HALF IF SEEMS I LOST IT in sequencing, at first i posted it with first half report & then 2nd half , then edited and reversed what wrote sequence wise but didnt rewrite to remove duplicated stuf

Picking up the little kick returner paid big dividend.....

I cant believe Tate pushed him away and grabbed the next kickoff at the 2-yard line..

what was HE THINKING????

after those 1st 2 fumablls he made some bad decisions as far as coming out sometimes but guess we can see why now, think he caught the Bengals expecting a touchback, he was so small at 5'5" if he wasnt running away from them u would lose him

Certain things are just beyong understanding

also Peyton now takes over as haveing top # of 4th qrtr comebacks , think with 48 over Marino

I cant believe Tate pushed him away and grabbed the next kickoff at the 2-yard line..

what was HE THINKING????

That made me cringe.

Great game. Hopefully Kuper and Tamme are ok. Tamme just seemed a bit bruised up...Kuper looks like he'll miss some time. Hopefully it's just a mild sprain and he only needs 4-5 weeks or so.

That made me cringe.

Great game. Hopefully Kuper and Tamme are ok. Tamme just seemed a bit bruised up...Kuper looks like he'll miss some time. Hopefully it's just a mild sprain and he only needs 4-5 weeks or so.

also hope DT ok as said seemed like used as a decoy after early injury and layed on field a bit and looked at, at first looked bad, but fact he can run maybe only a bruise that will be better for next week

KUPER is the one I am really worried about , then DT for the big play & if can repeatr as noted below the fiorst down great cuts he did today in route running, and tamme as he he & peyton know eachother and at times that gets us these fisrts downs by inches

DT was making excellent cuts right on the ist down line till got hurt , then none like it attempted, thats why I am worried till hear more but cautiousl;y optimistic

Re

also Peyton now takes over as haveing top # of 4th qrtr comebacks , think with 48 over Marino ---- I keep seeing various #'s on this pending if u r talking 4h qrtr or last drive to win is needed , that is 4th qrtr winning drive over 4th qrtr taking a lead & scoring again that holds up without needing a late last drive comeback

It confuses me, according to article

Peyton Manning threw 2 straight passes that were intercepted and as a result, set himself up to beat an NFL record that was held by the great Dan Marino.

NFL CAREER FOURTH QUARTER COMEBACKS LEADERS (SINCE 1960)

1) PEYTON MANNING - 37

2) DAN MARINO - 36

3) JOHN ELWAY - 35

4) JOE MONTANA - 31

5) FRAN TARKENTON/BRETT FAVRE - 30

9) TOM BRADY - 26 (NEXT CLOSEST ACTIVE)

Have a great night to all

That made me cringe.

also hope DT ok as said seemed like used as a decoy after early injury and layed on field a bit and looked at, at first looked bad, but fact he can run maybe only a bruise that will be better for next week

KUPER is the one I am really worried about , then DT for the big play & if can repeatr as noted below the fiorst down great cuts he did today in route running, and tamme as he he & peyton know eachother and at times that gets us these fisrts downs by inches

DT was making excellent cuts right on the ist down line till got hurt , then none like it attempted, thats why I am worried till hear more but cautiousl;y optimistic

Just quickly since I don't have much time right now: X-ray's negative on Kuper. So far, the word is a severe ankle sprain. I didn't like the way the word "severe" was enunciated.

Good win today. It wasn't perfect but a win like that on the road is a mark of a good team. I'm happy. Thanks for the analysis, Barry! I will go over your notes tomorrow. Have a good night!

what was HE THINKING????

I was at the game, we were near the endzone where that happened. It was beyond ridiculous... :facepalm: a few plays later, interception which eventually led to a Bengals TD. Luckliy, Broncos got back on track.... and Peyton was great at working the clock on their final drive.

I was at the game, we were near the endzone where that happened. It was beyond ridiculous... :facepalm: a few plays later, interception which eventually led to a Bengals TD. Luckliy, Broncos got back on track.... and Peyton was great at working the clock on their final drive.

Hi Gramz, I was watching that, couldnt berlive on the return when ge fell on ball and blocked holiday from picking it up & getting some yardage, u start at the 1 and well u are compressed and in trouble, got nowhere with 2 runs save for injury and dont know what happened , manning on floor, yelling at Ramirez but clearly threw that ball too far and IT on him as I said before, other say analysts was decker not being where Peyton expected it

But how many times do u get to see Peyton throw 2 IT 's in a row, so u got to see a game with drama and succesfull "comback record breaking " conclusion, BTW even with the 2 ITs Peyton still leads all QBs in rating

I might be wrong... but I always thought there was a distinction for 4th quarter comebacks vs game winning drives? maybe. I cant remember honestly.

Yes there are, thats why my comment before was unclear and TV said 1 # article another, its how all is worded but yes are 2 diferent stats sepertated by about 10 in #

here are is profootball reference & think they are wrong

Under game winning drives they use the higher # & still give Marino 51 & Peyton 48 yet all on TV agreed Peyton broke Marinos record and was for 4th qrtr combacks with 48, Vs 47

http://www.pro-footb.../gwd_career.htm

Now under 4th quarter combacks, it gives Peyton over Marino 37 Vs 36

http://www.pro-footb...acks_career.htm

I ask u how do u have more game winning drives by a go0d 2 digits and less 4th quarter combacks as game winning drives usually are in the 4th quater so definition of the 2 is bewildering

to me all game winning drives unless no one scored in fourth quarter are all 4th quarter combacks says logic and thus 4th quarter combacks should be the higher # as all game winning drives should be included in the 4th qrtr comback #

Its beyond me, I am stumped totally

unfortunatelly the 2 sites dont define what each stat means

Here is an article that defines Fourth Quarter Comebacks

Basicaly u comback to win in 4th qrtr while at some point in 4th qrtr u were losing & not tied ( which is what I thought )

artcle is interesting and brings up a bad stat about elway

((( The Broncos helped shape Elway’s legacy by fabricating a record the league chose not to standardize. You can really see the mid-90s fabrication of the record by Denver here

Want to know what Elway really did 47 times in his career? That represents the number of times he had the ball in the fourth quarter, down by one score, and failed to win the game (46 losses, one tie) ))))))

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1309665-6-nfl-stats-casual-fans-media-just-dont-understand

Just quickly since I don't have much time right now: X-ray's negative on Kuper. So far, the word is a severe ankle sprain. I didn't like the way the word "severe" was enunciated.

Good win today. It wasn't perfect but a win like that on the road is a mark of a good team. I'm happy. Thanks for the analysis, Barry! I will go over your notes tomorrow. Have a good night!

FORGIVE ME ALL < I NOTED JUILIO JONES HAD A GREAT DAY WHEN I MEANT A> J > GREEN IN THIS GAME

Im not perfect , only our Mom's are

sure made some other errors,. Like Dressens Td was game winner not first, when u watch only part of it & that on a slit screen watching Colts what can u do , try your best

also dont like Kupers ankle, that sounds like a high ankle at a minimum and maybe other ligaments too , so should be out at least 3 games i imagine and hope wrong

Ramirez in for Kuper, that will hurt their interior and more sacks allowed there. Save Kuper for the home stretch in December since that is when they will need him.

Tamme banged up, does that mean I keep Dreessen for my fantasy team??? :)

kuper lastest update posted todaay

This time, left tackle Ryan Clady, ever the optimist, detected some hope — as only an offensive lineman can spot it.

"He was frustrated, but the ankle was straight," Clady said. "It wasn't bent or anything."

X-rays revealed no break in the ankle. Kuper suffered a severe sprain and he is expected to miss some time.

The extent of his absence won't be known until an MRI is taken Monday.

But at this point, the snakebit Kuper will take any non-bad news he can get.

It was the third serious injury Kuper has suffered in the past 10 months.

Read more:Broncos' Chris Kuper gets good news-bad news on injured ankle - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...)#ixzz2BMeFanYE

It felt strange watching Peyton throwing 2 interceptions yesterday. I'm just so used to precision & perfection on his part that I get spoiled I guess. 3 TD's & 2 picks. Watching Champ Bailey get beaten was odd too, but he had a nice interception in the 2nd half. So Champ did play like a champion & redeem himself. Not Bad Denver. Keep playing like this & who knows perhaps the SB is an option this year. What a pleasant surprise that would be. :thmup:

Good point Gramz like the old adage goes "It's not how you start; it's how you finish." And Denver certainly finished very strong.

I am so happy for RB Willis Mcghee. Last year under QB Tim Tebow, Mcghee could have a perfect game chewing up chunks of yards on the ground & still lose the game unfortunately, but with Peyton under center, the Broncos are in every game this year especially if a comeback is necessary to win. With Tebow, opposing teams knew just get a 2 TD lead & the game was virtually over for Denver. What a HUGE difference a year makes eh? WOW!!!

It felt strange watching Peyton throwing 2 interceptions yesterday. I'm just so used to precision & perfection on his part that I get spoiled I guess. 3 TD's & 2 picks. Watching Champ Bailey get beaten was odd too, but he had a nice interception in the 2nd half. So Champ did play like a champion & redeem himself. Not Bad Denver. Keep playing like this & who knows perhaps the SB is an option this year. What a pleasant surprise that would be. :thmup:

what was wierd was 2 picks on 2 consecutive throws, not making excuses but neverr should of been throwing from goal line anyway, ball falls on the kickoff instead of letting holiday pick it up and gain anything at all for some room , then lose Kuper on ist play , and then pick 2 plays later,

if it was ball who did it well ball wasn't on the ball when he was on the ball in making that decision , if u follow my drift

Ist pick expected Decker to be there

2nd pick poor decision same with Dalton just throwing up for grabs to bailey yeah green had Bailey turning around at times as was lost

That receiver Cincy has....is a dominator...he looked like a young Randy Moss......Champ had his hands full

Reason for picks,did u watch pregame, he has this lump of white tape on top of thumb to protect and hold down nail, it doesn't go around thumb so wont affect his grip they said

Maybe the tape blocked his vision ( LOL )

The other factor that makes me glad for Peyton is the size, speed, & athletic ability of all his offensive weapons now: Tammie, Stokley, Thomas, Decker, Green, Caldwell, and Dreessen.

On the other side of the ball DE Derek Wolfe, DE Elvis Dumervil, and LB Von Miller are all high caliber premier beasts at their respective positions too. :rock::thmup:

Reason for picks,did u watch pregame, he has this lump of white tape on top of thumb to protect and hold down nail, it doesn't go around thumb so wont affect his grip they said

Maybe the tape blocked his vision ( LOL )

haha Barry good one! Who knew tape could be so blinding right?

bright-sun-long-shadow.jpg

masking%252520tape.jpg

I'm glad it was a win! I hope you had a good time at the game. Did the fans around you behave? It didn't look very full.

thats why was ist receiver picked hes a monster , have to agree with u

I thought Champ did a good job. You cannot shut down a monster but he contained pretty well. I was generally impressed with our secondary. And this team doesn't miss a lot of tackles.

I'm worried about Kuper missing a lot of games. Though Man-Ram did a good job when he stepped in. Our line didn't allow a sack again, and this is agains the top D line in the AFC. Hopefully Kuper can come back this season.

The other factor that makes me glad for Peyton is the size, speed, & athletic ability of all his offensive weapons now: Tammie, Stokley, Thomas, Decker, Green, Caldwell, and Dreessen.

On the other side of the ball DE Derek Wolfe, DE Elvis Dumervil, and LB Von Miller are all high caliber premier beasts at their respective positions too. :rock::thmup:

It's really nice to have Decker and Thomas playing together finally. And they are coming around. I know they work really hard with Peyton, so I'm glad to see that is leading to production. Both are big, strong guys, and block well too.

And let me strongly agree with you on Wolfe, Doom and Von. They were great. Von had 3 sacks, 3 tackles for a loss (tied with JJ Watt with 17 for the season) and between him and Doom caused holding penalties and an interception. Wolfe was a great pick, though Doug Martin is giving me heartburn ;)

Caldwell is a non entity and has again been a healthy scratch, Denver post says its due to stockley connection with Peyton, Willis is better on special teams (( wish he can do something on receiving end )) and gues need activated players elsewhere

stockly signed 18 days after Caldwell

Bummer for Bubba Caldwell

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2012/11/04/bummer-bubba-caldwell/16640/

haha Barry good one! Who knew tape could be so blinding right?

Its a game where every inch count, of course its a tale of the tape ( LOL )

I'm glad it was a win! I hope you had a good time at the game. Did the fans around you behave? It didn't look very full.

I thought Champ did a good job. You cannot shut down a monster but he contained pretty well. I was generally impressed with our secondary. And this team doesn't miss a lot of tackles.

I'm worried about Kuper missing a lot of games. Though Man-Ram did a good job when he stepped in. Our line didn't allow a sack again, and this is agains the top D line in the AFC. Hopefully Kuper can come back this season.

It's really nice to have Decker and Thomas playing together finally. And they are coming around. I know they work really hard with Peyton, so I'm glad to see that is leading to production. Both are big, strong guys, and block well too.

And let me strongly agree with you on Wolfe, Doom and Von. They were great. Von had 3 sacks, 3 tackles for a loss (tied with JJ Watt with 17 for the season) and between him and Doom caused holding penalties and an interception. Wolfe was a great pick, though Doug Martin is giving me heartburn ;)

Still think could of had both Martin & Wolfe as wolfe considered a stretch in that round and we had Brocks pick after wolf that we got from Tampa

http://forums.colts....-brock-i-think/

Champ was turned around way to much , & too often even though was greene, but u can have an off day, was great Vs Colston & Team & his IT was a gift due to lack of composure by Dalton on play just before , he was yelling at refs , others etc letting emotion get to him, article ((( SEE ARTICLE BELOW ))) I and unlike Peyton who lets the Picks go & mind returns to zero & resets he could not regain composure and showed even after the pick emotional lack of maturity

===================================================================

As for Dalton, the Bengals' talented second-year quarterback, he lost his cool on a play after the Broncos had regained the lead 24-20.

There was 9:20 remaining and Dalton had seemingly rescued the Bengals from a third-and-15 with a 19-yard completion to A.J. Green, Cincinnati's terrific receiver, near midfield. But on the play, Bengals' center Jeff Faine was called for holding Miller.

Why wouldn't he? Miller, the Broncos' superb second-year linebacker, already had his three sacks by then. It may well have been four had Faine not held. The penalty turned first-and-10 at midfield to third-and-25 at the Bengals' own 18. Dalton was livid at referee Scott Green for calling the holding penalty. The quarterback unbuckled his chin strap and gave the ref the what for.

On the next play, Dalton was under pressure and mindlessly chucked the ball deep down field. As he threw, Miller hit his arm —

which would have given Dalton an excuse for the poor throw except the pressure was another reason why it was a silly attempt.

"I thought so because there's no way he should have thrown it," Bailey said.

Bailey intercepted the heck-with-it throw at the Bengal 46. As he walked off the field, Dalton continued to chew out Green

, a clear indication he had not moved on mentally or emotionally from the previous play.

"I had pressure in my face, I threw it and couldn't get enough on it, and was getting hit," Dalton said. "It was unfortunate that it happened at that time."

Not that it looked this when Manning started throwing the ball to Terence Newman in the third quarter. Newman is a Bengals cornerback. With the ball at the Bengal 9, Manning threw an in-route to Decker at the goal-line but Newman slipped in front for an end zone interception. On his next possession, Manning was backed up near his own end zone when he overshot Decker and Newman made a basket catch at the Denver 27.

"Poor decision on my part," Manning said. "Just cannot put our defense in that kind of bind."

Shook as any quarterback would be when a 17-3 lead goes to a 20-17 deficit,

Manning nevertheless gets rattled less than most.

He certainly got rattled less than Dalton.

"Faced some adversity there which we have certainly faced so far this season," Manning said. "It was good to see both sides of the ball respond."

http://www.denverpos...ly-past-bengals

Your Denver squad is starting to gel quite nicely BAB. Von Miller being tied with JJ Watt is a remarkable accomplishment as well. :thmup: I just didn't expect it to happen quite so swiftly that's all. I am really happy for you BAB & all of Broncos Nation. You truly deserve this IMO. I have always had a tremendous amount of respect for Pat Bowlen, John Elway, John Fox, Peyton Manning, & Jack Del Rio...All quality men who have earned everything they have gotten through hard work & a never say die attitude.

Tape vs Tape...Sounds like a heavyweight boxing Championship for the belt & all the prize money man. KA CHING!!!

ALI was & is the greatest Ever,

brother took me to see 1st comeback fight after the exile Vs Jerry Quarry,

Oct 26 1970, doors 10:30 pm Eastern ((( its not my memoiry that knew that, I looked at the ticket )

I remember the 1st round phantom punch of Listen KO, I went to bathroom and by time I came out it was over

Well, I was in a section with mostly Denver fans, so yeah, they behaved GREAT.. :cheer::cheer2: ;)

and you're correct, it didn't seem that crowded, and appeared to be just as many MANNING / Broncos fans as Bengals fans at the game. Had a GREAT time.

ALI was & is the greatest Ever,

brother took me to see 1st comeback fight after the exile Vs Jerry Quarry,

Oct 26 1970, doors 10:30 pm Eastern ((( its not my memoiry that knew that, I looked at the ticket )

I remember the 1st round phantom punch of Listen KO, I went to bathroom and by time I came out it was over

Ali was the greatest boxer ever. I agree 100% Barry. Ali vs. George Foreman was my most exciting match to watch personally.

muhammad-ali-vs-george-foreman-plus-more-boxing-dvd-f7610.jpg

Foreman-v-Ali-Image.jpg

Ali was the greatest boxer ever. I agree 100% Barry. Ali vs. George Foreman was my most exciting match to watch personally.

a computer , probably an old big blue by IBM, had Ali losing a battle to Rocky Marchiano, both badly bloodied and not sure if went distance or a knockout near the end

Made for great visuals

Never forget this early 1960's newspaper story, Lead line is Heavy weight Champion Floyd Patterson appears to have something on his Mind,

( picture shows Floyd in a wondering like gaze )

Then Shows a picture of Liston holding up the largest fist I ever saw, at least as a young kid , probably 9 years old , growing up in the summer where dad ran a day camp in the Catskill Mountains called the Sanford's, U rented a bungalow, camp was optional, We did this yearly, was fun , 2 bad memories while on swings I was stung by many bees that had made a next under the swing , & this girl kissed my arm when i won a pin ball game, was cute too, Yes I Remember, & Blonde also, but I also remember as I was so young ( anywhere from 4 to 10 years old went to that camp which back then was young ) I was so embarrassed I ran out of the on site casino they called it though it wasn't one. Had pinball games, food concessions, open area for entertainment etc, If wasnt embarrassed I wouldnt have remembered her. Its amazing how 1 topic when thinking about it brings up a series of other memories

GOOD NIGHT NOW

Re

also Peyton now takes over as haveing top # of 4th qrtr comebacks , think with 48 over Marino ---- I keep seeing various #'s on this pending if u r talking 4h qrtr or last drive to win is needed , that is 4th qrtr winning drive over 4th qrtr taking a lead & scoring again that holds up without needing a late last drive comeback

It confuses me, according to article

Peyton Manning threw 2 straight passes that were intercepted and as a result, set himself up to beat an NFL record that was held by the great Dan Marino.

NFL CAREER FOURTH QUARTER COMEBACKS LEADERS (SINCE 1960)

1) PEYTON MANNING - 37

2) DAN MARINO - 36

3) JOHN ELWAY - 35

4) JOE MONTANA - 31

5) FRAN TARKENTON/BRETT FAVRE - 30

9) TOM BRADY - 26 (NEXT CLOSEST ACTIVE)

Have a great night to all

IMO good company there at the top!

Boxing wise, I think Mike Tyson could have given Ali a run for his money.

Tyson was DOMINANT. Unfortunately, that crook Don King and fame got to his head. Mike then beat up his girlfriend/wife on top of his ring performance drop off and it was all down hill from there. He has nobody to blame but himself, but it's a darn shame what could have been. At least he has his pigeons.

Boxing wise, I think Mike Tyson could have given Ali a run for his money.

Tyson was DOMINANT. Unfortunately, that crook Don King and fame got to his head. Mike then beat up his girlfriend/wife on top of his ring performance drop off and it was all down hill from there. He has nobody to blame but himself, but it's a darn shame what could have been. At least he has his pigeons.

In his prime, no one could touch Tyson. He had incredible power in his arm, shoulder, & clenched fist & his intimidation presence was off the charts. However, Tyson's stamina to go for 10-15 rounds was not great & Ali in his prime would have mopped the floor with Tyson IMO. Your last line was hilarious, or should I say, for the birds. Just Kidding!!! haha:funny::lol:

Nice talking with you as always Moose Of Woe. :thmup:

Muhammad+Ali+Boxer+%252825%2529+%2528wwesuperb.blogspot.com%2529.jpg

tysone.jpg

In his prime, no one could touch Tyson.

He had incredible power in his arm, shoulder, & clenched fist & his intimidation presence was off the charts. However, Tyson's stamina to go for 10-15 rounds was not great & Ali in his prime would have mopped the floor with Tyson IMO. Your last line was hilarious, or should I say, for the birds. Just Kidding!!! haha:funny::lol:

Nice talking with you as always Moose Of Woe. :thmup:

Muhammad+Ali+Boxer+%252825%2529+%2528wwesuperb.blogspot.com%2529.jpg

tysone.jpg

Brains & Speed with enough punching power overcomes braun & stupidity of the ear bitter

They said the same thing about George Foreman Punching aweness , man i saw him destroy Frazier so fast at Nassau Coliseum, when he lost to Ali I was amazed and happy, Ali just adapted to beat his style

amazing thing is, he joked around to much in early rounds when lost first fight to Frazier, yet Frazier ended up in hospital for longer than ali if remember right

Ali Also lost what probably would have been peak years of speed & punch according to historians when he was exiled from the sport