Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Build The Monster!

RW87

Love this theme given by Pogano.

Definetly gives us fans excitement. But i'm just wondering how much of a factor can this motivate the players, considering this team is going through a rebuild, and there are only a couple of veterans who we don't know the futures of.

Also, how long before we can be considered "monsters" in the AFC again.

Pagano said we're NOT Re-Building. We're Reloading!!

"We’ve got some guys who are running out of time, so to speak, and have high expectations for themselves and the rest of the players here.”- Pagano

It's evident though that we are in a rebuilding stage. After the whole fiasco of last season and the releasing of 1/3 of the team.

I like what Luck said the other day. He said that some of the players only have a year, two years or maybe three left. They don't want to "rebuild". They want to win NOW!! I LOVE that attitude!! Their first goal for this season, as always, is the playoffs. Lofty? Maybe. But you've gotta have high goals to reach high places.

Theres no way we will have another Offensive dominated draft like we did this year. Not if they are smart. We would need to pick up some Defensive talent. I know were thin on the WR position but worse off on the Defensive side.

Don't know that I would say thin, more like unproven. With Brazill, Hilton, Adams, and now Whalen after the Pitt game, I'd say we have some pretty good young talent at WR. WR wouldn't be an issue for me, especially because Luck will be using a lot of check downs to TEs and RBs to ease pressure.

The aura of MONSTER is being laid out in a foundation of major effort and pain...and struggles.

We will be the surprise of the NFL other than the Cowboys......OOOPs...I said it...they are not very good.

20 posts RW87.....good job....Reggie Wayne 87 is fine with me!

Edited by BrentMc11

The aura of MONSTER is being laid out in a foundation of major effort and pain...and struggles.

We will be the surprise of the NFL other than the Cowboys......OOOPs...I said it...they are not very good.

20 posts RW87.....good job....Reggie Wayne 87 is fine with me!

When are the Cowboys ever good? and as long as Romo is in the backfield, they will never be a good team.

Pagano said we're NOT Re-Building. We're Reloading!!

"We’ve got some guys who are running out of time, so to speak, and have high expectations for themselves and the rest of the players here.”- Pagano

Not rebuilding We're reloading!! How great is that?! He is the Bob Dylan of the NFL. Woody Hayes would be proud.