Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Updated Info Colts Are Only Under Cap By $7.1 Mill Not By Over 15 As Previously Reported

bayone

Previous Free agents signed probably not all included

Today, PFT has the Colts at $7.1 mill under. This puts them roughly in the middle of the pack. They aren't $33 mill under like Chiefs, and the aren't $260,000 under like the Vikings.

My link

My link

they were 15 mil above but that was before the draft signing of castonzo and ijalana and the FA's we got...

something werids going on with it though

they were 15 mil above but that was before the draft signing of castonzo and ijalana and the FA's we got...

something werids going on with it though

when it d first came out it was after we already signed all but simms, I may have posted it or just blogged it on direct colts but that's when was p[posted I believe and who was already signed, Now just cause may have been reported after those signatures, doesnt mean was included, but same post that reported it hit others like Pats on the nose dead right ( supposedly ) says stampede blue for what its worth

I don't see why we still couldn't use around 4 million of that to sign a couple more people? Also, does that include the full roster we currently have? So when we cut some players, does that increase our salary cap? I have always had trouble understanding it....like so many others. :)

If any more FA signng is done, it will probably be after thi Friday's game. gotta give what we have already a chance to shine seeing how they are only 2 weeks into any kinda of drillas and training. i dont anticipate much more, maybe for depth but nothing major.