Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts are in Kokomo for a FanFest

IndyBarb

Since I live here, decided to drive over to Foster Park to witness all of the action. The fan fest officially began at 4:30 pm and will last until 10:30 pm. Starting at 6:30 pm, a live band will step things up a bit at the paladium. They had inflatables set up for the kids, sign-up's for free ticket give away's, Play 60 football drills, free giveaways (some were receiving posters), several booths set up for cheerleader and player signature's, mug games, and several food wagons from the community were set-up. I did snap some photos and will post when i figure out the method.

Kokomo is 50-miles straight north of Indy on highway-31.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, June 27, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Superman, June 27, 2012 - No reason given

Since I live here, decided to drive over to Foster Park to witness all of the action. The fan fest officially began at 4:30 pm and will last until 10:30 pm. Starting at 6:30 pm, a live band will step things up a bit at the paladium. They had inflatables set up for the kids, sign-up's for free ticket give away's, Play 60 football drills, free giveaways (some were receiving posters), several booths set up for cheerleader and player signature's, mug games, and several food wagons from the community were set-up. I did snap some photos and will post when i figure out the method.

Kokomo is 50-miles straight north of Indy on highway-31.

do you know what happened the last time George Brett went to Kokomo's? GO look it up.....Did you have the crab legs?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 23, 2012 - responding to removed post
Hidden by Nadine, June 23, 2012 - responding to removed post

I posted this in good taste, you did not!

it looks like a great event, I am just saying......

that is the first thing I think of when I hear Kokomo's

what bands played at the event? or type of music?

Thanks for the pics!

I'm planning on attending the Tailgate Tour in Fort Wayne tomorrow and am hoping they bring that slide thingy and that "big kids" are allowed on it because it looks like a lot of fun.

i had not heard about this. i live in ft wayne, gonna have to check it out. thx!

Compared to the event I attended last year, the Tailgate Tour in Fort Wayne was a big disappointment.

There were no inflatables (which meant no slide thingy for me :( ), no Play 60 drills, no live band, Blue wasn't even there.

There was the booth to sign up for the different fan clubs, a booth promoting a local tanning salon, an insurance booth that did give a free small football to everyone, and the Bunny Bread wheel booth.

I need to send an e-mail to Bunny Bread as their stickers include bunnies playing many different sports except football.

Also, everyone did receive a free 2012 Schedule poster.

My highlight was meeting Chandler Harnish and teasing him about Mrs. Irrelevant.

Compared to the event I attended last year, the Tailgate Tour in Fort Wayne was a big disappointment.

There were no inflatables (which meant no slide thingy for me :( ), no Play 60 drills, no live band, Blue wasn't even there.

There was the booth to sign up for the different fan clubs, a booth promoting a local tanning salon, an insurance booth that did give a free small football to everyone, and the Bunny Bread wheel booth.

I need to send an e-mail to Bunny Bread as their stickers include bunnies playing many different sports except football.

Also, everyone did receive a free 2012 Schedule poster.

My highlight was meeting Chandler Harnish and teasing him about Mrs. Irrelevant.

i was also disappointed...

That disappointing Tailgate Tour turned out to not be so disappointing after all.

Since my husband doesn't care for football (yeah, I know, strange), I asked my son-in-law to accompany me. I had told him how great the event was last year and felt bad when this event didn't even come close to that one.

However, he received a call today telling him that he won the drawing for 2 tickets to a Colt's game. :dance: