Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 06/16

sb41champs

Have you attended any of this summers Colts "Fan Fests" and/or "Tailgate Tour" stops ??

(Surprizingly - and unlike previous years - there has been ZERO information on the Colts website and this forum regarding any of these stops and the players who have been in attendance to sign autographs.)

No but I will be attending the training camps when the Colts come to Anderson

Gavin, I did find out at training the other day that all autographs will be signed after the practices along the sidelines of the field. No autograph tent this year and that is really good because they could only let 120 people in and you didn't know who was signing until you waited in line and someone that left told you. When I get any more information I will pass it on to you. We still don't have the practice hours yet they were waiting on the team to tell them what hours they want. It could and may change from the previous year. The team will arrive July 28th. :thmup:

Gavin, I did find out at training the other day that all autographs will be signed after the practices along the sidelines of the field. No autograph tent this year and that is really good because they could only let 120 people in and you didn't know who was signing until you waited in line and someone that left told you. When I get any more information I will pass it on to you. We still don't have the practice hours yet they were waiting on the team to tell them what hours they want. It could and may change from the previous year. The team will arrive July 28th. :thmup:

Thank you Susie the info is much appreciated

I plan on attending the one in Fort Wayne. Here is a list of the upcoming events:

Tuesday, June 19th, 2012 5-7pm

Colts Tailgate Tour

AAA Hoosier Insurance

4351 West Clara Lane

Muncie, IN 47304

Wednesday, June 20th, 2012 5-7pm (CST)

Colts Fan Fest

*Featuring Live Music by “Jai Baker Band”

La Porte High School – Freshman Practice Field

602 F Street

LaPorte, IN 46350

Friday, June 22th, 2012 4:30-6:30pm

Colts Fan Fest

*Featuring Live Music by “The Legendary POCO”

• Concert begins at 6:30pm

Foster Park

721 W. Superior St.

Kokomo, IN 46901

Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 5-7pm

Colts Fan Fest

*Featuring Live Music by “Free Fallin’ (A Tribute to Tom Petty)”

• Concert begins at 7:00pm

Riverside Park Amphitheater

100 West Water Street

Rushville, IN 46173

Monday, June 25th, 2012 5-7pm

Colts Tailgate Tour

Meijer

5909 Illinois Road

Fort Wayne, IN 46804

Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 4:30-6:30pm (CST)

Colts Fan Fest

Toyota Plant

4000 Tulip Tree Drive

Princeton, IN 47670

Thursday, June 28th, 2012 5-7pm

Colts Fan Fest

Riverside Amphitheater

45 East Water Street

New Albany, IN 47150

Monday, July 9th 2012 11-1pm (CST)

Colts Tailgate Tour

Fair Oaks Farms

856 N 600 E

Fair Oaks, IN 47943

Tuesday, July 10th 2012 5-7pm

Colts Tailgate Tour

IU Health Arnett Hospital

5165 McCarty Lane

Lafayette, Indiana 47905

Wednesday, July 11th 2012 5-7pm

Colts Fan Fest

*Featuring Live Music by “Jai Baker Band”

Deming Park

South Fruitridge Avenue

Terre Haute, Indiana 47803

Friday, July 13th 2012 5:30 – 7:30pm

Colts Tailgate Tour

North/South All-Star Game

North Central High School

1801 E. 86th St.

Indianapolis, IN 46240

http://www.indianasn...-155338355.html

Do you know what the reasoning for doing away with the tent was? And who did you hear that from?

I'm just wondering because I went to the tent every day last season, and was looking forward to being in the tent again this year. I know you think it's a good thing, but it was the only way that you could guarantee that you could get signatures from all the players. To me, it's a bad thing they are doing away with it, because last year a lot of players would never stop at the fence to sign they would just head back into the building.

Do you know what the reasoning for doing away with the tent was? And who did you hear that from?

I'm just wondering because I went to the tent every day last season, and was looking forward to being in the tent again this year. I know you think it's a good thing, but it was the only way that you could guarantee that you could get signatures from all the players. To me, it's a bad thing they are doing away with it, because last year a lot of players would never stop at the fence to sign they would just head back into the building.

I work at training camp and we had training last week and that's when we were told the tent was not going to be used this year and that all the players would be signing autographs after practice. Last year when I wasn't working we also got autographs after practice and a large majority of the players spent over an hour signing autographs. Sorry it's not what you wanted to hear but as of now that is the way that the team wants it done this year. You know the team tells AU how they want things done and we have new coaches and new system so that is why we are seeing some changes. If I hear anything else I will certainly post it on the forum.