Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Does Houston have the potential to be the best team in the league?

Jules

Man it's time to give up on this hopelessness Qwiz...you see, I can admit that we might do poorly next year. Injuries, poor play, who knows what can happen. But there's every reason for us to be successful, and this guy Karl can't admit it as even a possibility. It's just blindness. It's a bad disease.

Blindness, bitterness, something that just can't get through. Oh well.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Superman, June 5, 2012 - personal insults
Hidden by Superman, June 5, 2012 - personal insults

New Orleans blew out nearly everyone they faced last year. The difference is, we didn't lose 62-7. Once again, you cannot base the future off of the past. You can continue living in the past if you want, but our line is much better than the Colts line at this point. The Bears will be easy prey with that sorry O-line they have, and I believe that we can beat the Patriots and that defense of their's as well. Film? How much film of Chuck Pagano's defense in Baltimore did the league have to study? And guess what? THEY STILL DOMINATED. We will be targeted by AFC South opponents....Wow. That happens every year. The rest of the league could care less that we won the South this past season, they are more concerned about their own divisions. Just put aside your Colts bias and see past these "flaws" and you will see a Super Bowl contender, just like the analysts and the rest of the AFC does.

For the umpteen millionth time, what do the Colts have to do with any prognostication for the Texans? Why are you comparing their lines? Stay on topic. And if you can't base the future on the past, what exactly are you basing your belief of a stellar 2012 Texan team on?

Feel free to believe the Texans will make the Super Bowl, just as I think they will go around .500. The difference between you and I is that I can express why I think what I do with facts, eloquence and depth, whereas you throw pathetic little hissy fits and you seem to have the attention span of an ant.

lol....you're incredibly poor at debating this topic. Please discontinue responding to me and instead leave it to Vance87.

For the umpteen millionth time, what do the Colts have to do with any prognostication for the Texans? Why are you comparing their lines? Stay on topic.

Feel free to believe the Texans will make the Super Bowl, just as I think they will go around .500. The difference between you and I is that I can express why I think what I do with facts, eloquence and depth, whereas you throw pathetic little hissy fits and you seem to have the attention span of an ant.

lol....you're incredibly poor at debating this topic. Please discontinue responding to me and instead leave it to Vance87.

I was merely mentioning another team to support my argument and, I admit, I nearly went to your level by trashing another team that does not deserve it. My bad. Your facts are merely blown up biases that you have, and there is no eloquence in any of your arguments. I am not going anywhere,. You seem to have the intelligence of a dodo-bird, good sir. And I just love how you ignore everything in my posts that put you in the corner. You'll just continuously bring out this " whatz dis about the colts????" sentiment.

Man it's time to give up on this hopelessness Qwiz...you see, I can admit that we might do poorly next year. Injuries, poor play, who knows what can happen. But there's every reason for us to be successful, and this guy Karl can't admit it as even a possibility. It's just blindness. It's a bad disease.

I guess you missed where I said you had a ceiling of 11 wins. There aren't alot of teams I would say that about. The Colts certainly don't have that ceiling.

I just don't think it will happen. Not sure why this baffles the two of you.

I guess you missed where I said you had a ceiling of 11 wins. There aren't alot of teams I would say that about. The Colts certainly don't have that ceiling.

I just don't think it will happen. Not sure why this baffles the two of you.

A ceiling suggests that it will stop there, but neither of us knows for sure just how many games any team will win next year. That's why this thread is about potential, for all we know the Colts could win 11 or more, we just don't know.

Even if you did the Texans still wouldn't even out the series. Texan games are just that meaningless to most Colt fans.

Okay. I don't think professional athletes care much about what the opposing team's fans think of them. To each his own I suppose.

I was merely mentioning another team to support my argument and, I admit, I nearly went to your level by trashing another team that does not deserve it. My bad. Your facts are merely blown up biases that you have, and there is no eloquence in any of your arguments. I am not going anywhere,. You seem to have the intelligence of a dodo-bird, good sir. And I just love how you ignore everything in my posts that put you in the corner. You'll just continuously bring out this " whatz dis about the colts????" sentiment.

Okay, you gotta be a little kid, right? I'm guessing 12 or 13 years old, tops.

Look, junior. Don't use words that you don't know the meaning of, like "fact" and "bias". So which one of these isn't a fact and is a bias:

Matt Schaub has played 2 healthy seasons for the Texans out of 5

Matt Schaub suffered a serious injury that ended his season last year

Andre Johnson missed significant time last year and is entering his 10th year

You played 7 offenses that were ranked in the bottom 3rd of the league

You lost several key free agent starters

You played the second easiest schedule in the NFL lasy year. You aren't this year.

There is more film of a Wade Phillips Texan defense for opponents to study now than there was at this time last year

So where's the bias, small fry?

And I know exactly why you keep bringing up the Colts, half-pint. Being that you're a little kid of limited intellect.....it's very transparent why you continue to reference them: you can't handle someone pointing out legitimate areas of weakness in your team, and since you can't refute any of it, you're only response is "Oh, yeah.....well, we're better than the team that YOU root for!!!" lol

There was a huge thread on the most hated team in the division over at the Texans forum, it was a unanimous vote for the Titans. Qwiz can back me up on this, I'm sure he hates them far more than the Colts.

But I do hate on the Cowboys my fair share.

I get that vibe too. To me, the Texans are like the team that kept on trying and finally made it. Sure, I cheer against them because they are a division rival, but they have built a strong team. The Jags are like the little brother that can never be anywhere near as good as the bigger guys. The Titans just annoy me

Okay, you gotta be a little kid, right? I'm guessing 12 or 13 years old, tops.

Look, junior. Don't use words that you don't know the meaning of, like "fact" and "bias". So which one of these isn't a fact and is a bias:

Matt Schaub has played 2 healthy seasons for the Texans out of 5

Matt Schaub suffered a serious injury that ended his season last year

Andre Johnson missed significant time last year and is entering his 10th year

You played 7 offenses that were ranked in the bottom 3rd of the league

You lost several key free agent starters

You played the second easiest schedule in the NFL lasy year. You aren't this year.

There is more film of a Wade Phillips Texan defense for opponents to study now than there was at this time last year

So where's the bias, small fry?

And I know exactly why you keep bringing up the Colts, half-pint. Being that you're a little kid of limited intellect.....it's very transparent why you continue to reference them: you can't handle someone pointing out legitimate areas of weakness in your team, and since you can't refute any of it, you're only response is "Oh, yeah.....well, we're better than the team that YOU root for!!!" lol

Oh no, the playground bully who has one tooth has showed up. I love it when cyber bullies resort to mediocre and stereotypical taunting and name-calling when they are confronted with an argument that they just cannot win. It is not the facts themselves that I am referring to as biases, you dunce. It is the way that you are perceiving them and using them as excuses for us to have a horrible season which isn't very likely at all, considering we have all of our uninjured starters. I'm actually 19 years old, and I am the mature one in this conversation. You are dismissed.