Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chomping At The Bit

atapcl

I got 14 years that says Coach is correct. And you only need review two of them. Last year, and any of the previous 13.

Yep, we haven't had a GREAT defense over those 13 years (at least not consistently), but this IS a team game.

The defense isn't a team. The offense isn't a team. It takes all players contributing to all 3 phases of the game.

I agree but still Peyton covered up the holes on defense and thats not a team, our defense wasnt even good outside of Freeney and Mathis who were great, that game alone proves defense wins championships, you can have an average offense and still win a championship if you have a great defensive effort, thats not to say you dont need some breaks for that to happen but that can also be said on offense to

I think I have argued/disagreed with every poster on this site at least once lol..and the only one that post novels.

Novels without paragraphs.....I think you both are knowledgeable and funny! I am glad you are on here! You guys keep me out of trouble....and D*** I love trouble...so does my avatar!! :)

You and DG are 2 of my favorites. Like me...you like to kick 'butt' and take names. Too many posters are 'pretenders.' You guys are REAL. I laugh at pretenders. You BOTH know what I mean!!!

I for one will not argue with imbeciles.

You guys debate with each other and it is fun to read....as long as DG uses paragraphs! I still am not sure if you both are the same person. :)

Yes you will....