Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

im getting sick and tire of dan hanzus

CR91

his snotty comments about the colts are getting on my nerves like his latest comment referring to reggie saying we're not rebuilding

" Well said, but now we're wondering if Wayne even took a cursory glance at the Colts' roster before signing that free-agent deal"

and thats not the first time ive caught him bad mouthing the colts or making other snotty comments. so because peyton was released along with his old buddies we're gonna suck. the media makes me sick. everything is always opinionated nothing is ever factual

the media makes me sick. everything is always opinionated nothing is ever factual

Don't let one bad apple spoil the whole basket. Not every media-person is hating on the Colts. For example, some analysts have been praising our recent draft, including Warren Sapp, who gave us an A draft grade. One guy I watched online even gave us an A+!

http://www.bing.com/...ngraph/129wzjfc (Video -- the guy who gave us an A+)

http://www.nfl.com/v...th-draft-grades (Video -- from Warren Sapp)

I agree though about Dan Hanzus. I guess some guys just have more negative criticism to share than others!

Personally, I thank Reggie Wayne for sticking around when he clearly could've gone elsewhere for more money. Now the media is taking shots at all-pro veteran players for being loyal to their club? Is that really what things have come to?

They have their opinion and outlook just like everyone else. Controversy gets them noticed and keeps them working. If everyone only wrote the nice things and all goody two shoes, we would all quit reading. Take it with a grain of salt, or just skip their bylines.

Well said, Coltman51. Unfortunately, the sqeaky wheel gets the oil, sort of speak. Even I've been met with some resistance when I've consistently suggested the Colts may (or rather, should) surprise this coming season. And I did not start becoming optimistic until shortly after Reggie Wayne re-upped for 3-years. Color me naive, but if someone of Wayne's abilities was willing to re-sign with a team at this point of his largely successful career that has gone through what the Colts have, it's obvious his does not believe this team is rebuilding. And I personally will put much more stock in the opinion of the one who will have a DIRECT influence on the outcome of the upcoming sesaon than some attention-seeking 'journalist'...