Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

T.Y Hilton's Jersey Number

Leaf

As of now, T.Y. Hilton will be wearing #13. We'll see if that changes before the regular season, but I want to buy his jersey!

Source: Video from the Indianapolis Colts Facebook page.

post-5523-0-44183700-1336171414_thumb.jp

Thanks! I for one hated when the NFL allowed receivers to wear numbers in the teens. I understand the reason why. You had QBs and Kickers getting 1-19, where receivers only had 80-89. But it just looks so odd to me to see players who have QB numbers catching passes. I know in history there has been many. Lance Alworth for example. I think I would have had receivers get 40-49, since those numbers aren't used as much :)

Thanks! I for one hated when the NFL allowed receivers to wear numbers in the teens. I understand the reason why. You had QBs and Kickers getting 1-19, where receivers only had 80-89. But it just looks so odd to me to see players who have QB numbers catching passes. I know in history there has been many. Lance Alworth for example. I think I would have had receivers get 40-49, since those numbers aren't used as much :)

i hate seeing a TE wearing 40's. they just look ugly

As of now, T.Y. Hilton will be wearing #13. We'll see if that changes before the regular season, but I want to buy his jersey!

Luck should be 7

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, May 7, 2012 - inappropriate
Hidden by Coltssouth, May 7, 2012 - inappropriate

This guy is going to be a baller!

Daedge is a punk!

TY is the Man!

I have never really cared for the NFL's strict rules about who gets to wear what number.

Seeing Reggie Bush wearing 25 just sucks. The 5 looks much better out there. I like seeing defensive lineman rocking 80s.

Just let the guys have the numbers they like.

I do not know why someone would buy Hilton's jersey. Sure there is a chance he sticks around like Wayne, but more then likely he will be gone within five or so years. I probably will not buy another jersey until I see if Luck is going to pan out. If he is sticking around I will just get his.