Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

T.Y Hilton vs Austin Collie

FightLikeSin

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL no way that is a serious question?

Well I understand that using the word logic when quoting your post is confusing but let's backtrack.

You claim that Avery is the number 2 WR because of his speed.

You claim Collie has no advantages over him because Avery is faster.

You claim that speed is most important for a #2 WR (or #1 unless the number one receiver is Wayne or something like that your reasoning starts to get really fuzzy)

You then claim that Garcon just got a big payday because he is fast.

You insinuate that Collie will not get a big payday because he is not fast.

So taking all that, the question seems serious... if speed is important for a #2 type WR and if speed is the reason why a former Colts #2 WR gets a big payday and Avery is a fast receiver then why did he not get a big payday?

Don't worry, I don't really expect you to be able to answer it.

haha someone wonders why guys coming off of injury don't normally land big pay days? Oh.....uhm, ok. ;)

If Avery was a real receiver? Just sayin!!! Avery might have been good....I so hope he surprises. We will not know....Collie for now is healthy......good for Luck and us. :) Avery needs to prove himself. Collie does not. OK...all Colts players NEED to prove themselves after last year. I correct myself!!!

If Avery was a real receiver? Just sayin!!!

Avery is a real receiver. He's on an NFL football team. Unlike all of the posters here. Just sayin.

Avery might have been good

He was. And then he was injured. It's football.

Collie for now is healthy

So is Avery.

Avery needs to prove himself. Collie does not. OK...all Colts players NEED to prove themselves after last year. I correct myself!!!

Every day.

Avery is a real receiver. He's on an NFL football team. Unlike all of the posters here. Just sayin.

He was. And then he was injured. It's football.

So is Avery.

Every day.

I guess we agree after you multi-quoted? Avery has had one good year Brian. You make him sound like a HOF. C'Mon Man! I can break down game tape with the best of them. You are on a roll of 'lecturing' some folks that know football. I will put my knowledge against anyone. Please do not lecture.....you are not capable of it.

I guess we agree after you multi-quoted? Avery has had one good year Brian. You make him sound like a HOF. C'Mon Man! I can break down game tape with the best of them. You are on a roll of 'lecturing' some folks that know football. I will put my knowledge against anyone. Please do not lecture.....you are not capable of it.

haha rrrrrrrrrrrrrright. ok.

I think I will un-follow this. Some posters continue to know it all. I give likes to said posters all of the time, yet they feel they need to argue.

I have forgotten more about football than some have ever grasped. Enjoy the arguing!!!! I will not be laughed at by novices. :)

I guess we agree after you multi-quoted? Avery has had one good year Brian.

You are being too kind. So far in their careers, Collie's worst year as a pro was more productive than Avery's best year. But hey, Avery has the speed and he has caught three whole passes in the last two years so he should be the number 2 WR.

Kind of how I figured you'd respond.

And, oh yeah, Avery is not coming off an injury. He was injured in the preseason of 2010. He was released by the Rams at the end of training camp and picked up by the by the Titans. He was not injured all season, he just was not good enough to be activated very often. And even when he was activated he, you know, wasn't very good. He played in 8 games and caught 3 passes.

Perhaps the Titans didn't get the memo about Avery's speed.

Well I understand that using the word logic when quoting your post is confusing but let's backtrack.

You claim that Avery is the number 2 WR because of his speed.

You claim Collie has no advantages over him because Avery is faster.

You claim that speed is most important for a #2 WR (or #1 unless the number one receiver is Wayne or something like that your reasoning starts to get really fuzzy)

You then claim that Garcon just got a big payday because he is fast.

You insinuate that Collie will not get a big payday because he is not fast.

So taking all that, the question seems serious... if speed is important for a #2 type WR and if speed is the reason why a former Colts #2 WR gets a big payday and Avery is a fast receiver then why did he not get a big payday?

Don't worry, I don't really expect you to be able to answer it.

This reminds me of a once famous Rapper by the name Nas. Contradicting himself in every verse. If Avery gets cut Brians "SPEED" claims on this board just became COMEDY CENTRAL, they were allready stand up before :clap:

This reminds me of a once famous Rapper by the name Nas. Contradicting himself in every verse. If Avery gets cut Brians "SPEED" claims on this board just became COMEDY CENTRAL, they were allready stand up before :clap:

Yeah. The thing is he probably knows how lame his contradictions are sounding so he'll probably start responding with little one word answers and think himself clever. :) ;), :D