Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Coaches Obviously

Mr.Debonair

Like the DBs we have and feel they can also get some UDFAs, and didnt want to reach for anyone. So it's time to let the GET A CB thing go

We could use the depth. However, when you think about it, why would we expect a 6th or 7th round pick to be any better than Thomas or Rucker? So, we're looking at who will be our #4 and 5 CBs.

This is why Polian made those perceived reaches for Angerer and Hayden when they were touted 4th or higher to get them in round 2. If you believe in them, got to go after need and player even if they are projected in later rounds, IMO. Otherwise, you could be left behind.

I'm a little disappointed. Did we really need another pass rusher? Freeney, Mathis, Hughes, Hickman, and Fugger.....sometimes you take BPA, and sometimes you have to fill a need. We currently have more pass rushers than we do CBs. In a passing league you gotta get some cover guys. Before anyone says it, I know all about how stupid the schemes have been, but we really only have 3 guys as far as I'm concerned; Powers (injury-prone), Thomas (extremely unproven), and Rucker (also unproven).

I'm a little disappointed. Did we really need another pass rusher? Freeney, Mathis, Hughes, Hickman, and Fugger.....sometimes you take BPA, and sometimes you have to fill a need. We currently have more pass rushers than we do CBs. In a passing league you gotta get some cover guys. Before anyone says it, I know all about how stupid the schemes have been, but we really only have 3 guys as far as I'm concerned; Powers (injury-prone), Thomas (extremely unproven), and Rucker (also unproven).

This one is Wheeler's replacement