Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dolphins Colts predictions

danlhart87

9 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

TRUE trap game, Get a big win against a division opponent that is ranked #1 in total defense then play that team that is spiraling down with an awful QB. I hope the players have a meeting and decide we are not losing this game. Don't let them get started on offense and get up early and stay there. Tough one so will have to say Colts 24 Miami 10 hopefully 

No way this is a trap game. Colts have been mediocre at best, so there is simply NO game that is a given.  If Colts lose, it’s not because it was a trap, but rather, it would be because the Colts are simply bad. 

Now my prediction … purely on faith, Colts win putting them to 4-3 and a real chance to become relevant again by beating Houston the week following. 

If Colts lose to Miami, they sink into 2024 irrelevancy. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The dolphins are soo bad without Tua.. Tyreek been invisible all season without him. We shouldn't struggle that much. Huntley and Skylar Thompson don't belong in NFL uniforms 
    • Agreed. And turnovers is a high variance stat anyway, so no one coach or player should get too much credit for a team's high performance in that area. But Leonard definitely had a special ability to create turnovers.    What's more interesting to me is that Bradley's defenses have a good nine year history of being toward the bottom of the league in turnovers. The Colts went from 2nd in 2021 (with Eberflus), to 19th in 2022 and tied for 16th in 2023 (when we played several terrible QBs). Go back to his year with the Raiders, his time with the Chargers, and his time as HC of the Jags, and his defenses have been bottom half in creating turnovers every season. Some years, bottom five, and one year dead last. 
    • I won't make predictions because I think they are all toss ups with this team. I think we end somewhere between 8-9 and 11-6, and the next 6 games are not a fun stretch. If we can manage 2 wins in the next 6, we are going to be competing for a playoff spot, imo. Anything more than that should make for an exciting December.
    • You let them help you do your job... I think Peyton and Brady both took a huge chunk of the offenses they like to run, to their new teams...Yes some new stuff was added in, but I think the bulk of it was what they each wanted to run.
    • Amari copper is now a bill too. If they are selling Colts need to see if Newsome is available.
  • Members