Browns at Eagles

Commanders at Ravens

Chargers at Broncos

Steelers at Raiders

Lions at Cowboys

Falcons at Panthers

Bengals at Giants

Bills at Jets

14 games again. Teams with Bye weeks are the Chiefs, Vikings, Rams, Dolphins. My winners are in BOLD. I like a lot of road teams this week.

14 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

49ers

Bears

Ravens

Packers 

Texans

Saints

Eagles

Colts

Chargers

Steelers

Falcons

Lions

Bengals 

Bills

We disagreed on 1 game, I like the Bucs over the Saints.

• Like 1

This week has some tough ones.  Picking a lot of road teams this week.

Thursday Night

49'ers at Seahawks - both teams need this win; i'm betting on the home team - Hawks 24-22

Sunday

Jags at Bears - Jags come back to earth after playing Colts - Bears 23-13

Cardinals at Packers - Pack take care of business at home - Packers 30-13

Colts at Titans - Doesn't matter that Tenn is bad.  This is the Colts defense - Titans 27-26

Texans at Patriots - Still on the Houston to Superbowl train - Texans 30-13

Bucs at Saints - Home team for the win - Saints 24-17

Browns at Eagles - Brownies in free fall with worst ownership in NFL - Eagles 28-13

Indigenous Persons at Ravens - Close one at home - Ravens 24-23

Chargers at Broncos - Giving it to the road team this time - Chargers 23-20

Steelers at Raiders - Disgruntled star WR dooms the game - Steelers 24-17

Lions at Cowboys - Still the worst team money can buy - Lions 28-27

Falcons at Panthers - Still the worst team, money or no money - Falcons 30-13

Sunday Night

Bengals at Giants - Much needed win to get back on track - Bengals 23-17

Monday Night

Bills at Jets - Why is this on Monday night? - Bills 24-16

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm in the same boat... There have been a LOT of QBs come to the NFL with all the talent and potential in the world, but it just didnt work out for them in the NFL.     Richardson has the arm and the size, even outstanding athleticism... but how many seasons are the owners/other players/coaches etc willing to be bad, while we wait and hope that he becomes a good player?      The college game doesnt do the players or the NFL any favors these days....they USED TO develop players to get them ready for the NFL...now players are drafted on potential because they dont play in an NFL style system in college (QBs, offensive tackles etc)
    • We were watching the World Series one year and the pitcher was being changed. My Mom was in her nineties, and she asked why they were taking him out. I said his arm is tired. She asked “why doesn’t he just throw with the other arm for a while and let his arm rest?”
    • My belief is Jim and the Daughters have a full grasp of the situation. They, like us are gauging AR’s likelihood of being our Franchise QB for years to come. Hopefully we get him back this week, I would like to see him take some revenge on Landry. 
    • AR has also faced much harder defenses than Flacco. Jags are horrible on defense. Let’s not forget that the offense struggled against Steelers when Flacco came in and that’s why Steelers were able to come back.
    • To be .500 when, they would have to go 4-3 against TEN (road), MIA (home), HOU (road), MIN (road), BUF (home), NYJ (road) and DET (home). Getting 4 wins out of that seems very optimistic.   To do it, they better win the next two. But they are only -1 on the road against TEN, so that's a coin flip. And then they get the post-bye MIA team, which is a bit of a wildcard.   If they beat TEN and MIA, they would still have to beat 2 of HOU/MIN/BUF/NYJ/DET, which is possible I guess, but seems like a lot to ask.    If they can get to 5-7 after that run of games, which I think is probably the most likely best case case scenario...then they have 3 of the final 5 "winnable" games on the road too. They would have to go 4-1 or 5-0 to get to 9-10 wins at that point.    Just seems like a stretch. I do think people will get back healthy, but I think the road game aspect is the biggest factor. I was at 6-9 wins before the season. Now I see it as more on the bottom of that range at 6-7 wins. But there's a lot of season left.    
  • Members