Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 NFL Season -- Week #3 All Around the NFL game discussion

NFLfan

36 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I will admit, maybe I was wrong about Sam. He has been outstanding through 3 games.

Yeah, one has to wonder, like Ryan Tannehill had a resurgence after getting out of Adam Gase confines, if Sam Darnold was another of the “Adam Gase ineptitude” recipients on the field.

The consistency will tell us all if this is Fool’s Gold or one of those years Case Keenum had with the Vikings all the way to the NFCCG.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Desaun Watson signed for a 5 year deal for 230 million with a no trade included. This might be the worst deal for a QB in the history of the NFL.

The only deal that is even in the same stratosphere of bad is the Wilson trade. 

Wilson's deal was so terrible that Denver is paying the Steelers to have him ride the bench LOL!

But I still think the Watson deal is by far the worst. 

At least in Denver they've been able to move on and might actually have something in Bo Nix. 

Cleveland fans have absolutely nothing to look forward to as of now. It sucks for those fans. 

9 hours ago, NFLfan said:

@2006Coltsbestever  I know you thought the Vikings were a bad team. I think we have scored the second most points (85) and our defense has given up the fewest points (30) in the NFL. Not bad for a mediocre team. :)

Let's see how we play the Packers next week.

Sam Darnold leading the Vikings to a Super Bowl would be the coolest thing to happen this season. 

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

The only deal that is even in the same stratosphere of bad is the Wilson trade. 

Wilson's deal was so terrible that Denver is paying the Steelers to have him ride the bench LOL!

But I still think the Watson deal is by far the worst. 

At least in Denver they've been able to move on and might actually have something in Bo Nix. 

Cleveland fans have absolutely nothing to look forward to as of now. It sucks for those fans. 

This is why the salaries now are ridiculous, 

12 hours ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Not only that, the falcons should have kicked a FG on their previous redzone instead of going for it on 4th down. Had they made it they could have just kicked a FG right then for the win…sometimes coaches make such stupid decisions.

This was the dumbest darn thing I’ve seen since the last time frank did something similar. I was just telling a lapsed fan yesterday that coaches have gone completely off the rails with trying to be the smartest guys in the building trying to make decisions like that. Absolutely ridiculous. I have 0 sympathy for the missed DPI call because they didn’t take the points instead of the 4th and 5. None whatsoever.

They #ed around, they found out. Oh well. 

I hope they lose every game the rest of the season. That kind of sideline decision making needs to be punished. Severely. I’m getting sick of watching a bunch of stupid football because these coaches fancy themselves smart and are trying to play “4D chess” instead of the game as it is. 

Andy Dalton is now 5-0 against the Raiders in his career. He must have that team's number no matter who he plays for. 

I couldn't believe how badly Stroud and Mayfield played. The Vikings are good, but the Texans were totally outplayed and didn't even show up. Th coaches had no answer.

Denver just buzzed through the Buccaneers with no trouble. 

Gardner Minshew was benched and Aidan O'Connell put in. I wonder if O'Connell will be the starter in the next few weeks. 

1 hour ago, teganslaw said:

The Vikings are good, but the Texans were totally outplayed and didn't even show up.

No one is giving the Vikings any credit. 😂 The Vikings defense is very good. They were beating the Niners 20-7 after the third quarter. They played prevent defense late in the fourth quarter that made the score 23 -17. They have given up only 30 points in 3 games against the Niners and Texans, two of the top teams in the NFL.

7 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Sam Darnold leading the Vikings to a Super Bowl would be the coolest thing to happen this season. 

That is not happening, but I think the defense is very good. They are stopping everyone.