Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Preseason Game #1: Broncos @ Colts, August 11th, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

Looks like an inaccurate throw to me.

When I watched that throw, it was apparent that Granson let up on his route. Had he kept running at the same speed, that ball was on the money.

• Like 4

I wish we would of seen a little more effectiveness from our offensive starters  but hopefully they will get more time next two preseason games.

Just now, AKB said:

Cross doesn't look that bad tbh he just looks young in the way he plays

It’s been 3 years. I really don’t care how young he is anymore.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Tell us how you felt about Granson letting up on the well thrown crosser!

You won't find Anyone posting here that comments on it. Just one person after another that missed what was right before your eyes, if one actually watches the game. 

I went back and watched 10 times. They only showed part of his route deep, and it does look like he slowed down, but I'd have to see a better view of it. All-22 angle preferably. 

1 minute ago, Patrick Miller said:

I have to keep reminding myself that our scrubs are out there.

For sure, especially with their starting WR's out there against our 2's and 3's.

Just now, AKB said:

I like Cross, he just needs to grow up a bit, 

I'm definitely seeing some mistakes from him that are clearing youth/inexperience related. Nix running out of bounds and he put his hands in him after he'd stepped out. Luckily he didn't push, but you never want to take the chance of that flag.

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

Our secondary depth is BADDD

Yup. And you know there will be an injury or three that forces these guys to play extended minutes.

Is what it is at this point unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

So far what are your positive takeaways from this game?

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

Our secondary depth is BADDD

LOL. I didn't see the word positive in there... 

That's less than positive. I think the pass rush looks promising, especially without Buckner out there. O-line looked like they were giving AR good pockets. I like what I see out of the 2nd offense. 

Kenny Moore is that guy.

• Like 3

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

I’d like to see hull get some carries with there starters.

I think Hull is our RB3. I don't see him getting many reps with starters this preseason, but i think he gets a lot of reps. I think we have a pretty good runningback room. Considering people think we are going to pick one up at cutdowns. We need secondary help.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Sam has always had good preseasons. He will probably be the 3rd QB. I bet his preseason play looks great in steichens eyes.

He definitely does. I'm excited to see Slovis and Bean in action too.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Tell us how you felt about Granson letting up on the well thrown crosser!

You won't find Anyone posting here that comments on it. Just one person after another that missed what was right before your eyes, if one actually watches the game. 

He's going to hit on some throws. He just needs to be more consistent with his placement. I'm not counting him out yet. He still has a special type of arm talent.