Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Elite League Season

IndyD4U

Good afternoon, everyone!

I have activated the Elite league for the 2024 season on nfl.com Since the Joe's league went belly-up, there will be no promotion/demotion. We will fill any vacancies on a first come basis.

Let's start thinking about any rules changes that you would like to propose. I know last year there was miscommunication at the start of the year (on me) that resulted in some confusion and angst over a special rule that we had in years past about making the playoffs with x number of wins and so many points. I would prefer to do the same this year and nix that rule and let the final ranking determine who is in the playoffs.

Let me know your thoughts, suggestions and whether or not you will be returning so that we can get a full league and start working on draft dates.

Best!

-John

@spoonfish @Chrisaaron1023 @Lucky Colts Fan @w87r @Mackrel829 @Virtuoso80 @TomDiggs @Juanjo @Korey @Btown_Colt @onebad150

1st Place - Spoonfish @spoonfish

2nd Place – Newbie Gains  @Chrisaaron1023

3rd Place – Lucky @Lucky Colts Fan

4th Place – Perceived Perception @w87r

5th Place – IndyD4U

6th Place – Josh @Mackrel829

7th Place – Virtuoso80 @Virtuoso80

8th Place -TomDiggs @TomDiggs

9th Place – The Forever Uncleans @Juanjo

10th Place – Letshavesomefun @Korey

11th Place – Colt Following @Btown_Colt

12th Place – Screamin Eagles @onebad150

On 7/3/2024 at 1:20 PM, IndyD4U said:

Good afternoon, everyone!

I have activated the Elite league for the 2024 season on nfl.com Since the Joe's league went belly-up, there will be no promotion/demotion. We will fill any vacancies on a first come basis.

Let's start thinking about any rules changes that you would like to propose. I know last year there was miscommunication at the start of the year (on me) that resulted in some confusion and angst over a special rule that we had in years past about making the playoffs with x number of wins and so many points. I would prefer to do the same this year and nix that rule and let the final ranking determine who is in the playoffs.

Let me know your thoughts, suggestions and whether or not you will be returning so that we can get a full league and start working on draft dates.

Best!

-John

@spoonfish @Chrisaaron1023 @Lucky Colts Fan @w87r @Mackrel829 @Virtuoso80 @TomDiggs @Juanjo @Korey @Btown_Colt @onebad150

1st Place - Spoonfish @spoonfish

2nd Place – Newbie Gains  @Chrisaaron1023

3rd Place – Lucky @Lucky Colts Fan

4th Place – Perceived Perception @w87r

5th Place – IndyD4U

6th Place – Josh @Mackrel829

7th Place – Virtuoso80 @Virtuoso80

8th Place -TomDiggs @TomDiggs

9th Place – The Forever Uncleans @Juanjo

10th Place – Letshavesomefun @Korey

11th Place – Colt Following @Btown_Colt

12th Place – Screamin Eagles @onebad150

I will be back. 

I'd love to see us go to a full ppr as opposed to half ppl. But I'm not gonna make any waves if I am in the minority there. 

thanks for all your help in coordinating John

Happy fourth to you and everyone else!

~TD