Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024/2025 Weekly Pick'em Thread

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2024 at 4:34 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The 2023/2024 Weekly Pick'em Thread became a popular thread last season. I will get this started now so people can comment on it or want to participate in it

Rules remain the same:

Posters have to get their picks in every week before all games are played, if you fail to pick a game than it goes down as a loss. For example, if someone misses a full week, that will give them an 0-16 record for the week. If they miss picking just 1 game, it just goes down as 1 loss.

Last Seasons Standings - 272 total games, 10 people participated:

1. @2006Coltsbestever173-99

1. @Moe173-99

2. @chad72171-101

3. @Chrisaaron1023169-103

3. @EasyE169-103

4. @w87r167-105

4. @VikingsFanInChennai167-105

5. @RollerColt157-115

5. @coltsva157-115

6. @Solid84146-94 (missed 1st 2 weeks = 0-32)

As you can see, it was very competitive and only 6 games separated posters 1-7.

Gold Medals = @2006Coltsbesteverand @MoeNumber One Gold GIF.

Silver Medal = @chad72Silver Medal 3D GIF.

Bronze Medals = @Chrisaaron1023and @EasyESummer Olympics GIF.

I am looking forward to defending my Gold as I am sure Moe is too. Chad was all by himself with the Silver. Chris and Easy earned Bronze. Feel free to comment, looking forward to seeing @Moeas we fought to a draw over 18 weeks grueling weeks homer simpson episode 3 GIF- hey Moe, Homer is coming this fall to a theater near you Mike Tyson Boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports.

This is going to be fun; I am ready to take your guys best shot. 

I just watched Creed 3 finally. Very good movie. There have been 10 fighters in the Rocky/Creed series. Here are my rankings regarding the 10 fighters:

10. Mason Dixon - Rocky 6

9. Damian Anderson - That was Creed 3!

8. Viktor Drago - Creed 2

7. Tommy Gunn - Rocky 5

6. Ricky Conlan - Creed 1, he beat Adonis in the 1st fight!

5. Adonis Creed - Creed 1-3, beat Conlan in the 2nd fight, beat Viktor, beat Anderson.

4. Clubber Lang - Rocky 3, only guy to ever KO Rocky!

3. Ivan Drago - Rocky 4, he has Clubber beat because of Stamina. He and Clubber both had amazing punching power.

2. Rocky Balboa - Rocky 1-6, no explanation needed.

1. Apollo Creed - Rocky 1-4. Ivan Drago killed him, but Apollo was old then and didn't even train, he thought the fight was a show/exhibition in Rocky 4. Prime Apollo beats everyone on this list just like he beat Rocky in the original on points by jabbing. In the 2nd fight vs Rocky, Apollo won 12 of 14 rounds and just needed to stay away from Rocky in Round 15 to win it easily on points. Apollo wanted the KO and Rocky took advantage of it.

• Like 1

I created this thread so we can talk about anything we want here with the exception of politics of course (forum rules). Just stating this just in case someone wants to get off topic in here. This is our baby. A smack talking thread. Mike Tyson looks like he is fantastic shape, he told an interviewer today that Jake Paul getting in the ring with him is suicide Episode 4 Laughing GIF by The Simpsonsmike tyson GIF

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I created this thread so we can talk about anything we want here with the exception of politics of course (forum rules). Just stating this just in case someone wants to get off topic in here. This is our baby. A smack talking thread. Mike Tyson looks like he is fantastic shape, he told an interviewer today that Jake Paul getting in the ring with him is suicide Episode 4 Laughing GIF by The Simpsonsmike tyson GIF

Did you see where Jake Paul thinks he can take on olympians now? He wants to go for gold in ‘28. I don’t think he’d make it past preliminaries.