Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Gavin's Mock Draft - Participants (Any New as well) Invited!

With the 91st pick in the 2024 Mock NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select

Zak Zinter, OG, Michigan

This is because Troy Fautanu was taken in front of my nose in the first round.  You don't really need a guard in the first round, no matter what some GM's say.

• Like 3

Taylor Swift is pounding the table for a certain RB to team up with Pacheco. I wholeheartedly agree and put the pick in.

With the 95th pick of the 2024 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select, Jaylen Wright, RB, Tennessee.

• Like 1

Just now, Yoshinator said:

Taylor Swift is pounding the table for a certain RB to team up with Pacheco. I wholeheartedly agree and put the pick in.

With the 95th pick of the 2024 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select, Jaylen Wright, RB, Tennessee.

Would be great to go with Pacheco in that offense. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coltsfanej said:

Would be great to go with Pacheco in that offense. 

Yeah, he's in my top 3 favorite RBs in this class. So I decided to fill an underrated need of the Chiefs with him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

And Indiana State just lost to Seton Hall in the NIT Finals, 79 to 77

Sucks… they were in the lead with just a minute to go. That 3 made the difference.

The Cincinnati Bengals select, Maason Smith, DT, LSU.

That will end the proceedings for the day, everyone.

I'll pick for Steelers after a while, and @Mike06181 will pick for Rams and lions during the day.

Thanks everyone for fast-tracking draft today, and getting it done quicker than expected.

We'll meet tomorrow for Round 4 at same time, 7 PM EDT, thank you. Cheers! 

• Like 2

Just now, Yoshinator said:

I got sniped on Cam Hart and Khyree Jackson on the Chiefs. Got my top non CB. Decided to get a bit creative. I figure the Chiefs are in big trouble if Pacheco gets hurt.

That's a very necessary move, getting quality RB competition at end of this round. You'll take it any day, just as Chiefs would like to do :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

That's a very necessary move, getting quality RB competition at end of this round. You'll take it any day, just as Chiefs would like to do :D

Exactly. didn't feel like chasing at CB. This gives the Chiefs a tandem at RB to run the ball. Helaire isn't cutting it, he's a no3 at best IMO.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

I got sniped on Cam Hart and Khyree Jackson on the Chiefs. Got my top non CB. Decided to get a bit creative. I figure the Chiefs are in big trouble if Pacheco gets hurt.

Great GMs don't get fazed by those setbacks.

They use it as next big opportunity

In a way, CBs being gone might prove to be a blessing in disguise.

I was thinking of them for Steelers too

• Like 1

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Great GMs don't get fazed by those setbacks.

They use it as next big opportunity

In a way, CBs being gone might prove to be a blessing in disguise.

I was thinking of them for Steelers too

Agreed. Usually the BPA isn't a player of need unless you are a bottom 5-10 team. There's going to be lots of times where you have to choose between BPA and need. I prefer BPA. That makes your team better in the long run.

7 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

Me selecting Khyree

get down kittens GIF

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

We'll do round 5 on Monday as we always take break during weekends. We'll have round 4 tomorrow

I will not be on at all tomorrow. Daughters birthday trip

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

We'll do round 5 on Monday as we always take break during weekends. We'll have round 4 tomorrow

So Monday is a major solar eclipse here in the states. Homeland security, major energy, cell phone providers and the several other agencies are expecting internet and cell signal problems here in Indiana due to the number of people expected to migrate to the state to view it. They’re expecting north of 3 million addition people moving to the Indiana area starting tomorrow through Monday. Our networks aren’t designed for such influx. So much so, the military and law enforcement have broken out the old CB radios again in addition to their normal ones and will be listening for emergencies. Now personally, I think they’re overreacting but still. 

id highly recommend since a majority of our posters are in Indiana, that we delay until Tuesday just incase the government is actually correct in that prediction. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, csmopar said:

So Monday is a major solar eclipse here in the states. Homeland security, major energy, cell phone providers and the several other agencies are expecting internet and cell signal problems here in Indiana due to the number of people expected to migrate to the state to view it. They’re expecting north of 3 million addition people moving to the Indiana area starting tomorrow through Monday. Our networks aren’t designed for such influx. So much so, the military and law enforcement have broken out the old CB radios again in addition to their normal ones and will be listening for emergencies. Now personally, I think they’re overreacting but still. 

id highly recommend since a majority of our posters are in Indiana, that we delay until Tuesday just incase the government is actually correct in that prediction. 

That's great, thanks for the information.

We'll continue on Tuesday evening, just as we started Tuesday evening this week 

• Like 3