Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Superbowl game

Myles

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

They are getting behind the chains.  One happened before 1st down.  The other drive was Chris Jones doing what Chris Jones does.  I’d expect a run to start the next drive.

Wouldn't be behind the chains if CMC got the ball lol

32 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Did you play sports in high school?

i thought you were a high schooler, what did those high school kids do to you in that locker room that you are so obsessed with high school locker rooms? they are a far cry from nfl locker rooms son. 

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

As BB pointed out years ago officials don’t call holding in the Super Bowl unless is very obvious.

It’s bad stance from the refs in my opinion. What’s better a game being decided by a non-call or a penalty (when it’s plain to see)?

Just now, Solid84 said:

It’s bad stance from the refs in my opinion. What’s better a game being decided by a non-call or a penalty (when it’s plain to see)?

Yeah I agree not saying it’s right.  It’s just one of those things that is that way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

SF need to put points on the board now. 

Yep they need a drive here.  With that said I think everyone in the stadium knows a handoff to CMC is coming on 1st down given how the last two drives have gone.  If San Fran doesn’t get it blocked they could very well be behind the chains again.  That’s been San Fran’s problem this half.