Conference Championship Weekend

chad72

Conference Championship Games  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which teams are you rooting for?

2. 2. Lions @ 49ers: Who wins?

3. 3. Chiefs @ Ravens: Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:30 PM

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

Can they both lose? Lol! My wife is a chiefs fan and my brother in law is a 49ers fan. I would stay neutral.

Fair enough I can get that.  That’s how I felt about the Chiefs and Ravens today.  I just watched the game and didn’t have a particular rooting interest.  

• Like 1

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

So if it’s the 49ers and Chiefs who have both won it before who do you pull for?

For me I usually pull for the team it’s been the longest time since winning one. So if it were the 49ers and chiefs I would want to see the niners win… same if it’s lions. Also, I just am tired of seeing the chiefs in it all the time…starting to annoy me like the pats, but not nearly as bad as I truly hated the pats and everything they stood for… but I do admit TB is the absolute GOAT.

1 minute ago, Patrick Miller said:

Can they both lose? Lol! My wife is a chiefs fan and my brother in law is a 49ers fan. I would stay neutral.

Then you want the chiefs to win…cause if that’s your wife’s team and if your wife wins…hopefully you win too 😉 haha 

1 hour ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Maybe that is what happened to the chiefs fans who recently died 😢 

That is a sad story, not sure what happened there. Drugs may have been involved there. No matter how much I drink, If I am outside and freezing and can't get back into a house, trust me the front door is coming off its hinges to get back in to get warm, I would get the Homer in me angry homer simpson GIF

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is a sad story, not sure what happened there. Drugs may have been involved there. No matter how much I drink, If I am outside and freezing and can't get back into a house, trust me the front door is coming off its hinges to get back in to get warm, I would get the Homer in me angry homer simpson GIF

It really is a sad and remarkable story…seems so unlikely that such a thing could happen. 3 of them at the same time and same place…just so sad.

45 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

I wouldn’t draft a RB in the first, but I like Gibbs and Bijan as well.

The Lions GM has had some great drafts. So called experts graded their 2023 draft poorly but at least 4 of their players have contributed in a big way this year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I did not hear about that. Chiefs fans died? I'll have to search.

Just now, NFLfan said:

The Lions GM has had some great drafts. So called experts graded their 2023 draft poorly but at least 4 of their players have contributed in a big way this year.

I think the main critizism (IIRC) was the players they took in the first round could both be had later. It wasn’t so much the players they took. 

20 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

To each their own I guess. Personally I’m just not wishing for greatness/multiple super bowls on any other franchise. If the colts aren’t in it I’d like to see a team win the superbowl that’s never won it before. 

I am indeed rooting for them. I follow the NFL, even more so now that the Colts have not been as good in recent times. Many other teams have been aot more exciting to watch than the Colts the last couple of seasons. I wish this wasn't the case, though.  I like the Chiefs. I would NEVER want them to beats the Colts,  but the Colts are at home for the tournament and have been for quite some time.  

The Chiefs have probably the best QB I have ever seen. Can't help but root for him. The guy is amazing. 

I like seeing greatness. I find it odd how many people are rooting against him and claiming any player in football is currently better than him. 

Wish we had Mahomes. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

I think the main critizism (IIRC) was the players they took in the first round could both be had later. It wasn’t so much the players they took. 

I think teams should draft players they want. There is no guarantee that a player they want will be there later. They did a great job.

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

I’ll definitely be rooting for the lions if they make it.

If the Lions team that showed up today to play these niners shows up in 2 weeks to play the Chiefs then I absolutely say the Lions win it all!

• Like 2

Just now, richard pallo said:

Didn’t we interview Campbell for HC?  Or maybe it was a coordinator job.

There was a member here who created a thread and wrote that he wished the Colts had hired Cambell, not Frank Reich. IIRC, everyone who replied thought he was wrong for wanting Campbell over Reich. I have not seen that member in a while.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Apparently,  Detroit didn’t want to risk trying to take them later and not getting them.   They’ve been proven right.  And to be honest, I thought as you did, that the players were taken too soon.  Turns out, I was wrong.  Detroit gets the credit.  

• Like 1