Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans post game reaction

GoColts8818

On 12/3/2023 at 10:17 PM, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Something going unnoticed is the comers are better in coverage and there have been a lot of coverage sacks.

It’s crazy to think the weakness we all thought we were going to have this year is actually pretty solid.  The defensive backs are actually solid and that’s without Brents.  Blackmon has been balling and Thomas/Harrison is serviceable.  We get Grover and brents back and this defense could be even better

• Like 1

Just watched the game on nfl network replay. Minshew made some good throws, but also made some mistakes. You just never know what will happen when he goes back to pass. I thought Levis played better than he did. Steichen has done a great job with the team, I just question some of his decisions. Going for 2 that early in the game was a big mistake, and I said it in the chat when the colts scored so no Monday morning qb’ing. Great play call on special teams 2nd blocked kick!! I wish he had more confidence in the running game with top rb’s, o-line, and shaky qb. Over all the colts played well and deserved to win the game.