Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What options would you Colts fans choose for trading out of pick No.34?

chad72

Trading out of pick No.34  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options would entice you to trade out of No.34?

• Move from No.34 to No.55 with Falcons for future 1st rounder, plus current Falcon 2nd and 5th rounders
    • Trade No.34 to Jets for No.47 and No.78
    • Trade No.34 and No.65 to Eagles for No.46, No.51 and 2nd pick of round 6 we gave them
    • No trading back, stand pat

1. Trade with Falcons from No.34 to No.55 for future 1st rounder, plus Falcons current 2nd and 5th rounders

2. Trade with Jets from No.34 for No.47 and No.78

3. Trade No.34 and No.65 to Eagles for No.46, No.51 and their 2nd pick of round 6 that we gave them

Which one would you trade out of No.34 for, given that we are a rebuilding team?

1. Trade with Falcons from No.34 to No.55 for future 1st rounder, plus Falcons current 2nd and 5th rounders

3. Trade No.34 and No.65 to Eagles for No.46, No.51 and their 2nd pick of round 6 that we gave them

Which one would you trade out of No.34 for, given that we are a rebuilding team?

N/A

if we can get a 2nd this year and a 1st next year i'd take it...

it'd be nice to trade with a team worse than the Falcons though. get a top 15 pick next year, for #34 this year.

You are most likely to get that 1st rounder from a playoff team than anyone else, IMO.

Trade 3 grabbing 2 bodies in 2nd would be nice with all our needs.Im so against Fleener at 34.

I'd do #1, but I don't think it's realistic in terms of what we'd get back.

Schefter on ESPN just reported the Rams have no interest in moving out of 33, so 34 might be getting more valuable by the minute.

Yeah, they lost out on Blackmon, Floyd and Wright, so I have a feeling they go with Stephen Hill, the last burner possibly

Yeah, they lost out on Blackmon, Floyd and Wright, so I have a feeling they go with Stephen Hill, the last burner possibly

I think they are looking at Glenn or Randle. They can still get a good WR with the 6th pick of the second so I think they may give a long look at Glenn to sure up that line that got Bradford killed last year. (I really don't know what the Rams were doing yesterday honestly. They had the option of getting Blackmon by giving up a late pick or just picking Floyd yesterday if they wanted or Wright so I don't know if they value the WRs as much as some think. To be honest I don't think pairing a raw talent like Hill with this young team (who don't give their qb time to throw deep) is a good fit.