Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 11 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

@NFLfan Sorry about your loss last night. Probably good I didn't chat with you guys as I'm the resident Denver fan lol. I watched with my parents. Once you get Jefferson back, you'll be fine. Should be as early as next week. Dobbs is a good story. I always call him the space alien QB lol. He's the guy I always sign as a backup on Madden when I rebuild a team with a low-rated rookie QB. Did it with Zach Wilson on my Jets rebuild. 

It took 3 turnovers to beat you and 5 FGs that all hit. Was a close game where the Broncos got lucky to win. I think you make the playoffs as a WC. I'll chat during the Monday night game. Took the day off yesterday with the Colts off.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Kareem Jackson should have been penalized on this play. His illegal hit caused the Vikings' first fumble.

https://sports.yahoo.com/twitter-reacts-kareem-jackson-hitting-021010009.html

Kareem Jackson will probably be fined again -- and maybe even suspended -- after his hit on Vikings QB Josh Dobbs on Sunday Night Football.

REFS Screaming Homer Simpson GIF

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Kareem Jackson should have been penalized on this play. His illegal hit caused the Vikings' first fumble.

https://sports.yahoo.com/twitter-reacts-kareem-jackson-hitting-021010009.html

Kareem Jackson will probably be fined again -- and maybe even suspended -- after his hit on Vikings QB Josh Dobbs on Sunday Night Football.

I hope Kareem Jackson doesn't see the field for another 6 games at least.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Exactly!

That is why it is the Ravens' turn this year to win the SB, since they lost to the Colts :) 

The exception is always Brady who never lost to Colts since 2009, and "Lightning in a Bottle" Nick Foles

2012 - Flacco and Ravens started by beating Colts in playoffs

2013 - Seahawks and Broncos lost to Luck and the Colts

2014 - Brady :( 

2015 - Broncos lost to Luck and the Colts

2016 - Brady :( 

2017 - "Lightning in a bottle" Nick Foles

2018 - Brady :( 

2019 - Chiefs lost to Colts

2020 - Brady :( 

2021 - Rams almost lost to us, Jacob Eason threw a pick to Ramsey to lose 24-27, they won the SB. Now, thinking back, Stafford killed us with a FG vs Pagano in the last minute as a Lion, won a close one in 2021, and then this year, beat us in a close game in OT.

2022 - Chiefs lost to Colts

2023 - Ravens lost to Colts?? Or is it the other birds, the Eagles like in 2017?? The 2023 Eagles, if they win the SB, they will be pulling a Patriots in 2018 to go back to SB after losing in it, and winning it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

That is why it is the Ravens' turn this year to win the SB, since they lost to the Colts :) 

The exception is always Brady who never lost to Colts since 2009, and "Lightning in a Bottle" Nick Foles

2012 - Flacco and Ravens started by beating Colts in playoffs

2013 - Seahawks and Broncos lost to Luck and the Colts

2014 - Brady :( 

2015 - Broncos lost to Luck and the Colts

2016 - Brady :( 

2017 - "Lightning in a bottle" Nick Foles

2018 - Brady :( 

2019 - Chiefs lost to Colts

2020 - Brady :( 

2021 - Rams almost lost to us, Jacob Eason threw a pick to Ramsey to lose 24-27, they won the SB. Now, thinking back, Stafford killed us with a FG vs Pagano in the last minute, won a close one in 2021, and then this year, beat us in a close game in OT.

2022 - Chiefs lost to Colts

2023 - Ravens lost to Colts??

You and I agree 100%. We both had the Ravens before the season and put money on it. The Andrews Injury is bad but Lamar and their defense may still be enough for them to make a run. Chiefs are the elephant in the room. I picked the Lions to win the NFC before the season, they are 8-2 so at least I don't like nitwit even if they fall short haha .

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You and I agree 100%. We both had the Ravens before the season and put money on it. The Andrews Injury is bad but Lamar and their defense may still be enough for them to make a run. Chiefs ae the elephant in the room. I picked the Lions to win the NFC before the season, they are 8-2 so at least I don't like nitwit even if they fall short haha .

It is all about what the NFL wants - they might want a big market team like the 49ers or Eagles in it, and those 2 teams have a good shot to take out the Lions too, at home or on the road.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, chad72 said:

It is all about what the NFL wants - they might want a big market team like the 49ers or Eagles in it, and those 2 teams have a good shot to take out the Lions too, at home or on the road.

I will say this about the NFL: 

They absolutely have teams they'd love to be in the Super Bowl because of ratings. Those wishes don't always get answered. 

I think they would have LOVED for a Peyton vs. Eli Super Bowl. Probably would've been right up there with highest TV ratings. 

They did get their Rams Hollywood fairytale ending after moving the team to LA. And they did get Brady vs. Mahomes... 

Hmm... 

Well what the heck NFL, why didn't you make the ManningBowl happen?!

17-7 Chiefs on top. It’s not even close right now. Hurts is not looking good tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yep. they have been doing well all year. People underrate their defense and don't realize how good it is.

Yep. AJ Brown has 1 catch in the half. They’ve shut the Eagles down. 

• Like 2

If it were Tom Brady, he’d just be handing it off 60% of the time and throwing only off play action. Sirianni has both Swift and Hurts and ran very well to tie the game.

Then he goes back to dumb mode like Mike McDaniels, throwing against the best aspect of the Chiefs D. Shaking my head as to when teams are going to stay patient versus the Chiefs. 

Broncos stumbled into that formula just due to their own limitations, lol :)