Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Weekly Pick'em Games: Week 11

EasyE

3 hours ago, chad72 said:

Alright @2006Coltsbestever @EasyE @VikingsFanInChennai here it goes.

The last time the Chiefs won a SB, and had a SB rematch vs Vikings in the regular season, they lost. The last time they ran into teams that were 6-0 (2012 Falcons) and 8-1 (2013 record setting Broncos) after the bye week, they lost and those teams went on to get the #1 seed in their conferences. However, betting against Andy Reid after a bye week is a very very hard thing to do, I understand that. The last time Taylor Swift missed a Chiefs game (2nd Broncos game), they lost (Kelce and Swift weren't dating during the first Lions game they lost) and because her Brazil Eras tour is postponed by a day, she can't make it today :). I do think the Eagles are a better team, talent wise, and if not for the 14 points gained with a defensive TD and special teams return by Toney, the Eagles definitely win it, odds of TOP control happening is still high but the odds of those defensive TD and special teams return happening again is low, IMO. The only equalizer is Patrick Mahomes, always the X factor. I don't think Nick Sirianni is dumb like Mike McDaniels to come out passing like the Dolphins did. With Nick Bolton on IR and Goedert missing games, going run happy is the way to beat the Chiefs and the Eagles have the best OL and run game to test the Chiefs' weaker run D vs going against their vaunted pass D. The only Swift on the field will be DeAndre Swift, who came from the Lions ironically that beat the Chiefs.

I know I am 2nd in the standings and I either go behind by 2 games, or take the risk to be tied for 1st place. So, this big elaborate explanation to say "what the heck, I am changing my pick and going with the Eagles tonight".

Let me say it again, I am picking the Eagles to upset the Chiefs tonight. This is my final answer. If I fall flat on my face (it can definitely happen), so be it, it is just 1 game. LOL 😃

33 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Where’s @2006Coltsbestever?? He’s normally active in the around the NFL thread 

18 minutes ago, chad72 said:

… and you thought I was kidding, Kelce with a key fumble and drop this game :), he missed his Sugar Mama!!

Someone’s obsessed. :)

42 minutes ago, EasyE said:

Great move making your change of pick.. Loved it:thmup:

46 minutes ago, EasyE said:

I don't know about Steelers worse game of the year. Steelers can't score points. 10 against Jags and 6 against Texans 7 against 49ers. Steelers are hurting on offense period!! lol

But Steelers scored 20+ points in 3 of the past 4 games which are all wins, and one game before that, 17 points to win against the mighty top seed Ravens! 

On 11/19/2023 at 10:17 PM, VikingsFanInChennai said:

My picks for week 11

Bengals 22 @ Ravens 20 

Steelers 18 @ Browns 14

Bears 19 @ Lions 25

Chargers 23 @ Packers 16  

Raiders 13 @ Dolphins 34

Giants 9 @ Commanders 17

Cowboys 31 @ Panthers 7

Titans 16 @ Jaguars 26 

Cardinals 24 @ Texans 26  

Buccaneers 15 @ 49ers 23