Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 10 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

Week 10  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Panthers @ Bears: Which rookie QB wins this game?

• Bryce Young
    • Tyson Bagent
    • Neither

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2023 at 01:45 AM

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

The best the Bengals can pray for at this point is the final wildcard spot. But that means every single game from here on out is a playoff game. 

And even that might not be enough. This was a game they couldn’t afford to lose. 

I strongly feel the Texans catching and passing Jags. If we didn’t have Minshew playing I would like Colts chances of o catch and pass Jax

Just now, RollerColt said:

I wonder if they miss the playoffs (highly likely now) if they fire Taylor. He’s been okay but just not good enough to get a team this talented to win it all. 

Hell no!!! “When” they get to the playoffs, they always make noise. Jon Fox was fired because his teams wouldn’t go out kicking and screaming in the playoffs under Peyton, according to Elway. Right move to hire Kubiak then.

The Zac Taylor situation is a far cry from it. Just because Ravens kept losing to Peyton or Brady, they didn’t fire John Harbaugh. 

• Like 2

Just now, chad72 said:

Hell no!!! “When” they get to the playoffs, they always make noise. Jon Fox was fired because his teams wouldn’t go out kicking and screaming in the playoffs under Peyton, according to Elway. Right move to hire Kubiak then.

The Zac Taylor situation is a far cry from it. Just because Ravens kept losing to Peyton or Brady, they didn’t fire John Harbaugh. 

Fair enough. It’s been talked about for a couple years now amongst the Cincy region natives. The question on whether he’s good enough to get them a championship. 

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Unless you get jobbed in the last 30 seconds like we did, I would be able to get over a bad call or two.

There have been many, I hear. Fans are going nuts. The ones watching say we are getting bad spots, making us have to punt instead of continuing a drive.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Atleast he has a career ready for after he's out of the league in a few years 😂
    • Yeah, I think we're talking about the same clip. I guess I interpret "guard" as either guard position... I don't think he played any guard at Pitt, but it's not hard to make that projection, teams do it all the time. Even though Ballard specifically mentioned center, I think that's the position he's least likely to play, because I don't think he's ever snapped the ball (at least not in college). To me, they probably see him as a swing/utility guy who can backup almost any position. Basically Joe Reitz, but starting with a higher floor.   LT is not his best position, and his path to playing time in 2024 is probably as a swing backup at guard/tackle, probably on the right side, like you said. Even if Raimann was unavailable, I would expect Freeland to be ahead of Goncalves at LT.    Maybe Cosell sees more LT potential from him, which is fair, but I don't see Goncalves as a good enough athlete to succeed at tackle, period. What's really weird is how negative he is about Raimann at LT, but without hearing him expound on his position, I think that's just a miss on his part. Raimann might not ever be a top 10 LT, but saying he hasn't panned out at LT is objectively wrong. 
    • Great, WR's need to get bigger heads and think they are more of divas.
    • I can see the Colts at the bottom of the division or at #2 in the division.  Too many questions.  My guess is they will finish between 9-8 and 11-6.  For the Titans, my guess is between 8-9 and 10-7.  They have a good coach so we have to wait and see what they do.  They got good reviews of their draft picks overall.  They also signed a few key players.  
    • Hmmm….   Maybe we didn’t hear the same clip?   Because I listened in the night 2 clip (among several others) and CB lists left tackle, right tackle, guard and center.      Ultimately you’re right and I’m wrong.  Ballard says he can play left tackle.   I’m just not sure it’s his best position ahead of RG and RT.     Thanks.  I appreciate the time and effort to make the correction. 
  • Members

• Arodgers12

Arodgers12 689

• bellevuecolt

bellevuecolt 0

Rookie
    • NFLfan

NFLfan 17,521

Moderators
    • Pelt

Pelt 1,224

• CR91