Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 8 All Around the NFL Game Thread

2006Coltsbestever

45 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Too me he is similar to Cousins. Cousins is slightly better. @2006Coltsbestever  Is not a fan of Tannehill.

Cousins is much better, Tannehill lost it. Guys like him, Jimmy need to go and let the young guys take over. If Levis plays like this, end of the road for tannehill.

47 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cooper Rush would be interesting. I thought he played well with Dallas.

The redheaded Fellow chuckling homer simpson GIF- Dalton, that is hilarious the way you said that haha 

Cooper Rush and Andy Dalton would be good for Vikings..

Not that it'd be a great year, but these guys can throw for 300 yards and be compatible in the offense. Rest of the QBs available would make the remaining games boring. 

Vikings could get Rush from Cowboys for late round pick, they got Lance ..

Is there a possibility of 1-year lease :funny: that Cooper Rush could be returned back to Cowboys if they really want him. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Vikings could get Rush from Cowboys for late round pick, they got Lance ..

I would not mind it. He beat the Vikes one year. He beat some other teams too. I would prefer that over Dalton. Rush is younger too, right?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

The beige water pistol.

LMAO that's a good one!

15 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I would not mind it. He beat the Vikes one year. He beat some other teams too. I would prefer that over Dalton. Rush is younger too, right?

Much younger football-wise. Cooper is 29, Andy is 36. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Sadly that's enough to win the NFC North :lol:

You know what, Ryan Tannehill would fit in for a pinch starter QB for the Vikings. Vikings can get him for cheap, for an experienced vet this late in the season. Vikings are not going to get an upgrade over Cousins this late, so they can ride with Tannehill and ask TN to eat some of that contract in exchange for a Day 2 pick.

4 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Arodgers12, both Matt LeFleur and Joe Barry are being criticized for the Packers' problems. Do you think a change of coaching is needed? Thoughts on Jordan Love? 

Matt LaFleur is a better play caller than QB developer, IMO. Jordan Love is thinking too much and not playing, he was playing loose at the beginning of the season and now he is not. 

41 minutes ago, chad72 said:

You know what, Ryan Tannehill would fit in for a pinch starter QB for the Vikings. Vikings can get him for cheap, for an experienced vet this late in the season. Vikings are not going to get an upgrade over Cousins this late, so they can ride with Tannehill and ask TN to eat some of that contract in exchange for a Day 2 pick.

Probably, but Tannehill was okay in 2019... Like Jimmy was okay few years ago.

Right now, it's better to tank without spending any extra draft capital and cap  :D this GM already doesn't draft well enough. 

If Vikings were 8-0/6-2, yes... They just got up from 1-4, and it's a young core and new defense anyway, AND Most Importantly Jefferson is injured as well. 

I like our backup Nick Mullens, unfortunately he's in IR with back injury. Not sure if he'd be back this season, if he could, I'd just wait for him and play the rookie QB. 

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Almost everyone is younger than the Red Rifle  :)

Actually, he'll be a great fit with HC Kevin O'Connell... He ends up throwing some interception, having some brain freeze... But for the most part, he'll make the games really fun. He played week 3 game in Seattle for Panthers and did well. (361 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INT in Seattle in front of 12th men isn't easy)

Anyway, hope they don't get anybody unless it's for round 6/7 draft pick. 

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

LMAO that's a good one!

Much younger football-wise. Cooper is 29, Andy is 36. 

lol oh i cant take credit for that though.. That was Colin Cowherds nickname for him some years ago 😁. He wasnt quite good enough for "The Red Rifle" So he was dubbed the beige water pistol :lol:

• NFLfan unpinned this topic