Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 8 All Around the NFL Game Thread

2006Coltsbestever

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Agreed, but Jimmy can't live all his NFL career with excuses of injury and blaming everybody around him.

The guy has gone bad to worse. 

Raiders could've paid Derek Carr, at least he had better competency

And they can thank McDaniels for running Carr out of town… for a broken Jimmy G…

Just now, RollerColt said:

And they can thank McDaniels for running Carr out of town… for a broken Jimmy G…

Yes, I can't believe they didn't fire him and sent the QB packing instead. Not only that, they didn't treat Carr well last year, he ended up crying in press conference that he's not wanted there anymore. That was just a bad way to treat your QB, whatever the reason behind may be.

That shows how much of a vile person that coach could be. I don't know how franchises believe him, Raiders are day-dreaming that bringing coaches from New England will bring trophies.

Lions used to do the same thing, and they got better after coming out of that mindset. 

7 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Nearly? Naw mate they’re far worse than the Packers. McDaniels is a train wreck.

Unbelievable to see Adams nonexistent. He’s got 2 point in fantasy right now… that’s ridiculous. 

My Packers are probably the worst team in football.

5 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Yeah, he's been injury free for over a decade? That's some good period of consistent availability and luck ran out this year. This year isn't a good one for QBs it seems

I’m sorry about that. I feel bad for you guys. I hope you guys can get A good QB.

• Like 1

Gibbs is great and fast. Lions got this. This will put them 6-2. Before the season started, I had Ravens vs Lions in the SB (Ravens winning). Both are leading their divisions and 6-2. As of now, I think only the Eagles can beat the Lions in a Playoff situation if the Lions get that #2 seed. In the AFC, the Chiefs are my Elephant in the room. Ravens can beat them but better have their A game that day.

2 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

I’m sorry about that. I feel bad for you guys. I hope you guys can get A good QB.

Naw not even close. 

Panthers have been very bad. And lately the Colts have played at least defensively some of the worst football of the season. 

5 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Yes, I can't believe they didn't fire him and sent the QB packing instead. Not only that, they didn't treat Carr well last year, he ended up crying in press conference that he's not wanted there anymore. That was just a bad way to treat your QB, whatever the reason behind may be.

That shows how much of a vile person that coach could be. I don't know how franchises believe him, Raiders are day-dreaming that bringing coaches from New England will bring trophies.

Lions used to do the same thing, and they got better after coming out of that mindset. 

The worst part is this isn’t even the first time Joshy has done this to a QB and franchise.

He did the same exact thing in Denver. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Gibbs is great and fast. Lions got this. This will put them 6-2. Before the season started, I had Ravens vs Lions in the SB (Ravens winning). Both are leading their divisions and 6-2. As of now, I think only the Eagles can beat the Lions in a Playoff situation if the Lions get that #2 seed. In the AFC, the Chiefs are my Elephant in the room. Ravens can beat them but better have their A game that day.

I would pull for Detroit if they played KC in the SB. I’m really starting to despise those guys.

5 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

Panthers are the worst team in football and I don't even think it is close. Hard to believe a Pro-Bowler like Stroud lost to that team and only threw for 140 yards. Great win by Frank.

Panthers are the worst team in football and I don't even think it is close. Hard to believe a Pro-Bowler like Stroud lost to that team and only threw for 140 yards. Great win by Frank.

You haven’t watched Jordan Love play. He’s terrible.

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

Thanks. It hurt a lot for the Vikes too. Losing your QB is hard on the psyche.

Packer and Viking fans have really gotten along this week. I mean it’s nice to see finally.

Panthers, Cards, Bears, and Giants are worse. 

We could only beat one of those teams right now.

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

Some guys that some have suggested for the Vikings:

Wentz

Brissett 

Matt Ryan haha

Keenum

Winston

The former Bengal QB (redheaded fellow)

Cooper Rush

Davis Mills (I like him)

John Wolford (hope not)

Not too inspiring

Tannehill is another one.

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

Some guys that some have suggested for the Vikings:

Wentz

Brissett 

Matt Ryan haha

Keenum

Winston

The former Bengal QB (redheaded fellow)

Cooper Rush

Davis Mills (I like him)

John Wolford (hope not)

Not too inspiring

Cooper Rush would be interesting. I thought he played well with Dallas.

The redheaded Fellow chuckling homer simpson GIF- Dalton, that is hilarious the way you said that haha