Dolphins @ Eagles  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dolphins
    • Eagles
    • The game will end in a tie.
    • Meh. I don't care.

This poll is closed to new votes

Jags will probably win the division; I accepted that after Sunday. Having said that looking at all the teams, that 7th spot to make the playoffs is going to be a crapshoot all season. We can still get that. You have to figure, - Chiefs - west, Bills - east, Ravens - north, Jags - south, Bengals - north, and Dolphins - east will get in. 4 of those division winners and the other 2 as WildCards. We are 3-3 right now and bunched up with the Steelers, Browns, Texans, Raiders, and Jets - all have 3 wins as well. Chargers losing Monday actually helped, they are 2-3. This Browns game is huge coming up on Sunday.

I voted Eagles to win Sunday night... something about a chilly fall night in philly that doesn't sit well with a team from Miami.. I give the eagles defense a better chance stopping the dolphins than the dolphins defense.

It'll be a good game and I'll be able to watch it all since i took my birthday off and have no responsibility Monday 😁

• Like 2

BOLD predictions: Maurice Jones-Drew predicts that Lamar Jackson will throw for more yards than Jared Goff and the Ravens end the Lions' winning streak. Their defense stops the Lions. 

Marc Ross predicts that the Eagles' defense will hold the Dolphins to less than 20 points. Tua will be sacked several times in the game. 

Both could end up being correct. After last week, anything can happen. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

Week 6 featured the 1-4 Vikings at the 1-4 Bears at Soldier Field

Week 7 features the 3-3 Raiders at the 1-5 Bears at Soldier Field

I think we can officially rename Soldier Field to Toilet Bowl Stadium

393712032-709237547914804-23778761185893

Don’t sleep on Aidan. He’s sneaky good. Stat wise, he wasn’t far off the QBs that went much higher and he had far less to work with at Purdue. He is my dark horse QB to be the next Purdy and shock everyone. 

2 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

When you flush the toilets at Soldier Field, the plumbing leaks out onto the field in the form of the Chicago Bears

Stapp it. :P

I love Soldier Field. I have not been inside but when I drove past it several times when I visited Chicago, I loved it. I like old-style architecture. I hope to go to a game there before they tear it down. 

Please put up those coverage maps if you have not already. Thank you!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Stapp it. :P

I love Soldier Field. I have not been inside but when I drove past it several times when I visited Chicago, I loved it. I like old-style architecture. I hope to go to a game there before they tear it down. 

Please put up those coverage maps if you have not already. Thank you!

I have been to around 50 Colts home games in my time from 1987-2013. The only road game I ever went to was in 2004 at Soldier Field. It is a nice stadium. The Colts smoked them, it was a fun day.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dobbinblitz said:

Why does CBS continue to think that its Football Viewership wants to see repeated cuts to Taylor Swift  during Chief games. 

I don't know. That is why the Chiefs' games are so annoying. I guess it's not the team's fault they show TS all the time, but broadcasts still make it easier to root against the Chiefs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

Eagles have too many weapons. It’s not fair lol 

True but outside Mahomes, Hurts is the most elusive and probably second best QB in the NFL, IMO. Thanks to egg headed Titans GM for giving them A J Brown and their OL is top notch.

• Thanks 1

Just now, csmopar said:

They even have a stat line for how the offense does when she’s at a game. It’s driving me crazy

Unfortunately they know there’s a large viewership of Swifties who are tuning in just to see her. I don’t get it. She’s just standing in a booth doing nothing. 

Then again I’ve never been a fan of the candid cam on people in the stands and suites. I’m watching the game to see the players play on the field, not Drew Brees eating dinner… 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's about time the Dolphins' offense came alive. Of course, it's Tyreek Hill who scored. 

I'm done watching Chiefs' games. The special handshake between Taylor Swift and Brittany Mahomes was too much to handle. Instead, I'll check KC scores later, just not watch them anymore. They are turning into the most annoying football team this season, though it's not their fault. I blame Travis Kelce. :ignore:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

They even have a stat line for how the offense does when she’s at a game. It’s driving me crazy

I prefer not to watch. I did not realize she was that popular, but the NFL is turning away those who truly enjoy football. I would not be surprised if Swift knows little about football.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I am so glad the titans decided to be cheap and not pay Brown and trade him…

Yeah he’s the single biggest reason for the Eagles passing game taking off. Otherwise the Eagles would have been a good to very good team but not capable of great things that they are now.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Yeah he’s the single biggest reason for the Eagles passing game taking off. Otherwise the Eagles would have been a good to very good team but not capable of great things that they are now.

I remember when Vrabel got the call about the trade and immediately left the draft room :lol:

5 hours ago, NFLfan said:

The Steelers did eliminate me from the Survival Pool by beating the Rams 24-17. @VikingsFanInChennaiNext year, I will participate in multiple Survival Pools. I enjoyed it.

Yeah, I just checked an hour back and you had lost this week. I'm glad it went as long as it took :) as you said, Steelers played really well in all aspects just when you went against them... Ha ha ha :P

True, it's very fun, but it gets progressively tough as we have used the teams and those are the only reliable teams in some weeks. I couldn't feel confident on any of the games except Jaguars and SF this week. 

I have SF in the DN Survivor pool (DraftKings), so have to wait till tomorrow for the result. 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2023 at 9:28 PM, teganslaw said:

BOLD predictions: Maurice Jones-Drew predicts that Lamar Jackson will throw for more yards than Jared Goff and the Ravens end the Lions' winning streak. Their defense stops the Lions. 

Marc Ross predicts that the Eagles' defense will hold the Dolphins to less than 20 points. Tua will be sacked several times in the game. 

Both could end up being correct. After last week, anything can happen. 

Both predictions were accurate. Terrific! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Unfortunately they know there’s a large viewership of Swifties who are tuning in just to see her. I don’t get it. She’s just standing in a booth doing nothing. 

Then again I’ve never been a fan of the candid cam on people in the stands and suites. I’m watching the game to see the players play on the field, not Drew Brees eating dinner… 

I happened to visit a Swiftie X account, who posts daily..

"OH MY GOD! DAD KELCE IS TALKING TO TAYLOR AND SHE'S ENJOYING IT. I'M ALL FOR IT" 

they tune in to NFL games just to see her every move and expression, so why wouldn't NFL show her in Booth after every play? NFL is for the money, and follows where money flows.

There's no point for actual football fans to be annoyed by that. It's not going anywhere, this is 21st century mindset, it's all about money. We just got to ignore and follow football when Booth isn't shown :P

3 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I prefer not to watch. I did not realize she was that popular, but the NFL is turning away those who truly enjoy football. I would not be surprised if Swift knows little about football.

Soccer fans in Europe and South America

Cricket fans in Indian subcontinent countries

Pop fans in America and around the world 

They're all extreme crazy , and are in hundreds of millions.  :funny:

8 hours ago, teganslaw said:

I had D'Onta Foreman and Lamar Jackson in my fantasy lineup. :D

Denver is ahead of Green Bay. That might not last, but GB needs to step things up. 

Chargers Chiefs is a good game. 

I had D'Onta Foreman and Lamar Jackson (2 appearances of them each) across 3 leagues :D

And, in one of them, Foreman scored more than combined scores of two great QBs of my opponent in 2-QB league (Tua & Herbert). :D

• Like 1

14 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I had D'Onta Foreman and Lamar Jackson (2 appearances of them each) across 3 leagues :D

And, in one of them, Foreman scored more than combined scores of two great QBs of my opponent in 2-QB league (Tua & Herbert). :D

I lost to Foreman and Jackson... oh and the browns defense :Gaah: