Who wins the MNF game this week?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the MNF game this week?

• Cowboys (Visiting)
    • Chargers (Home)
    • Games will end in a tie
    • Meh. I don't care for either team.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2023 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

Finally on the board. TD Bills. 

I’m not your guy for that stuff. I always get it wrong. It’s why I never bet on anything, because besides my wife, all my choices end up being wrong lol… 

I don't bet. This is just for fun. There is no exchange of money. It was VikingsFaninChennai who created it on the Vikings site for fun. There are 6 players left and I am one of them. All of us advanced again this week. Next week is a hard one. I want to advance, as I am competitive.  :)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

ironically the forum edit " * " looks more like what you meant to say than the actual word

Lol true. I got * one time and used a curse word filling in my own asterisk. I think I got a strike for that. Is that true? Momma never let me swear, so I don't even in my adult life.. so the strike definitely made me shudder mom is watching 😂🤣

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol true. I got * one time and used a curse word filling in my own asterisk. I think I got a strike for that. Is that true? Momma never let me swear, so I don't even in my adult life.. so the strike definitely made me shudder mom is watching 😂🤣

Married At First Sight What GIF by Lifetime

Lol can't make this stuff up...

2 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Momma taught you well. :)

Why did you get "a strike"?

I once wrote a word that was not a swear word, but it was not a nice word to call someone.  I believe that I was describing an athlete or celebrity; so, it was not being directed at another member. Anyway, I got the "*" in place of the word that I had written. I felt that shudder that you felt, as if I had done a terrible thing. Lol. haha

10 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Before you all go to sleep, who do you like to win next week. I have advanced in the Survival Pool. I don't know who to pick next week.

I have picked the following teams to win in previous weeks.  I cannot use them again:

Ravens

Bills

Seahawks

Lions

49ers

Chiefs

I have to look at next weeks schedule, not sure.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

I once wrote a word that was not a swear word, but it was not a nice word to call someone.  I believe that I was describing an athlete or celebrity; so, it was not being directed at another member. Anyway, I got the "*" in place of the word that I had written. I felt that shudder that you felt, as if I had done a terrible thing. Lol. haha

Quit cussing like a sailor (sarcasm) Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV

10 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Before you all go to sleep, who do you like to win next week. I have advanced in the Survival Pool. I don't know who to pick next week.

I have picked the following teams to win in previous weeks.  I cannot use them again:

Ravens

Bills

Seahawks

Lions

49ers

Chiefs

You have used some of the teams I was going to suggest. I would take the Rams over the Steelers, it is at LA and LA is the better team.

Lions have the inside track for the No.1 seeding in the NFC. Look at the 49ers schedule that includes teams like the Eagles, Ravens, Bengals etc. and the Eagles schedule that includes teams like the 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Dolphins etc.

Lions play the hapless NFC South and their mediocre division NFC North. Outside the next game vs the Ravens, I do not see the Lions being challenged much, IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Lions have the inside track for the No.1 seeding in the NFC. Look at the 49ers schedule that includes teams like the Eagles, Ravens, Bengals etc. and the Eagles schedule that includes teams like the 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Dolphins etc.

Lions play the hapless NFC South and their mediocre division NFC North. Outside the next game vs the Ravens, I do not see the Lions being challenged much, IMO.

Detroit Lions Eating GIF by ESPN- he knows how to eat a Chop at a Lions game.

5 hours ago, NFLfan said:

In the beginning of 2020 (everyone was already on edge) when we lost in Jacksonville.. I made a post about "F" this and that lol so I didn't even use asterisks just the letter "F" :lol:. I got in big trouble and felt like my mom saw the post and gave me the warning 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

In the beginning of 2020 (everyone was already on edge) when we lost in Jacksonville.. I made a post about "F" this and that lol so I didn't even use asterisks just the letter "F" :lol:. I got in big trouble and felt like my mom saw the post and gave me the warning 

stressed homer simpson GIF- in my Homer voice = 'Lets see, the letter F, I found it, goody it stands for football'. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Ah. Okay. I think using that letter in that way is thought of as skirting the filter. You were trying to avoid using the word, but it was interpreted as skirting the filter. I get it.

20 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

stressed homer simpson GIF- in my Homer voice = 'Lets see, the letter F, I found it, goody it stands for football'. 

Did you come up with that?? I love it!!

(Merge happened once again. I write too fast.)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You have used some of the teams I was going to suggest. I would take the Rams over the Steelers, it is at LA and LA is the better team.

I was leaning that way. I also thought to take the BUCS over the Falcons. I have to see if Baker will play.

4 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Ah. Okay. I think using that letter in that way is thought of as skirting the filter. You were trying to avoid using the word, but it was interpreted as skirting the filter. I get it.

Did you come up with that?? I love it!!

(Merge happened once again. I write too fast.)

Yeah I just made it up, I seen this Homer GIF and thought it would fit lmao 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is a flag. tack on 15.

That's for sure, you can't hit a sliding QB high like that.

Just now, NFLfan said:

Cousins would never make that play. Herbert is alert and wants to win. Look how quickly he reacted to that. Smart guy. My kind of QB.

You can't have him!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

I know. I wish. I like Chargers QBs. I even liked Stan Humphries!

Brees

Rivers (my favorite)

Herbert

Some teams have all the luck. :(

Humphries is a blast from the past. He actually got them to a SB in 1994. He was average at worse, good game manager. Dan Fouts during the 80's was lethal, great QB.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I know. I wish. I like Chargers QBs. I even liked Stan Humphries!

Brees

Rivers (my favorite)

Herbert

Some teams have all the luck. :(

Stan was "The Man", and the only QB to lead the Chargers to a a Superbowl so far - like most great Charger QBs, his toughness was legendary!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Humphries is a blast from the past. He actually got them to a SB in 1994. He was average at worse, good game manager. Dan Fouts during the 80's was lethal, great QB.

Humphries played with heart. He played to win. I was a fan of his.

Eric Kendricks is playing for the Chargers! I think I am rooting for the Chargers this year. I miss Kendricks. He was one of my favorite Vikings. The Vikings are missing the leadership of Kendricks and Adam Thielen.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't think he got it!

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

You're right.

They'll probably regret not kicking the filed goal when the Chargers go downfield and do just that, and go into the half with a lead vice a tie.