Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week #4 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

CJ Stroud looks really good. His throws are crisp. He has 6 TDs and no INTs, but those are just stats. He looks good.

I did not see Richardson much today but when I did see him, he looked very poised as usually. I feel good about him.

I still like Young but he has not played as well.

O'Connell and Darion Thompson-Robinson started today but they did not play well in their debuts. They probably were not expecting to start.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

CJ Stroud looks really good. His throws are crisp. He has 6 TDs and no INTs, but those are just stats. He looks good.

I did not see Richardson much today but when I did see him, he looked very poised as usually. I feel good about him.

I still like Young but he has not played as well.

O'Connell and Darion Thompson-Robinson started today but they did not play well in their debuts. They probably were not expecting to start.

Huge key is, we already have a win over Houston and it was there. Stroud looked good today. AR looked great in the 4th. We need a full game from him though. This will be an interesting week because now Taylor can play.

• Like 1

If they continue to talk about Taylor Swift, I will not watch this game.

Should I watch the replay of the Rams at Colts?

I read that the Colts have lost something like 6 straight home games. Is that right? Maybe I misread.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, holeymoley99 said:

Id def bet against Panthers right now 

They are bad. Btw, I'm not gambling. I am participating in the Survival Pool. I am so competitive even though I get nothing if I win. haha

7 people are still alive and they will all be advancing unless the Chiefs lose. The participants selected the 49ers, the Eagles, the Chargers and the Chiefs. All have won so far.

1 minute ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

I won’t be watching the game tonight because of this. Sick of it :thmdown:

Imagine if it was women going gaga over a player the way some of these folks are doing with Taylor Swift? What is the fascination with her?

19 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

If they continue to talk about Taylor Swift, I will not watch this game.

Should I watch the replay of the Rams at Colts?

I read that the Colts have lost something like 6 straight home games. Is that right? Maybe I misread.

It was kind of exciting to watch them rally back and make it competitive, so for that reason I’d say yes. Watching AR get hype over a play has become so addictive to me for some reason lol that kid is really growing on me

• Thanks 1