Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week #4 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

12 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Look how much more poised AR looked than Zach Wilson does now.

I feel bad for Wilson. A lot was expected for him.

I liked what I seen out of AR today in the 4th Qtr mainly. He was playing bad for a while, then he just flipped a switch and turned into Andrew Luck. They just showed Taylor Swift again Homer Watching GIF

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I liked what I seen out of AR today in the 4th Qtr mainly. He was playing bad for a while, then he just flipped a switch and turned into Andrew Luck. They just showed Taylor Swift again Homer Watching GIF

I don't think I will continue to watch. They show her too often. Every few minutes they show her or talk about it. It is not football. She has no say in what happens in the game.

The Jets are terrible.

• Like 1

To sum things up:

Everyone in our division is 2-2. So hey it is like we have played no games. Opening day is next week!

Cincy is in trouble; Burrow looks like he has an Achilles problem. They are 1-3.

Bills smash Dolphins 48-20. Now people can stop saying the Dolphins are the greatest team ever haha .

4-0 teams = 49ers, Eagles, only 2.

@NFLfan, the Captain won today Captain Kirk Drinking GIF by Star Trek, my main man Kirk.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

To sum things up:

Everyone in our division is 2-2. So hey it is like we have played no games. Opening day is next week!

Cincy is in trouble; Burrow looks like he has an Achilles problem. They are 1-3.

Bills smash Dolphins 48-20. Now people can stop saying the Dolphins are the greatest team ever haha .

4-0 teams = 49ers, Eagles, only 2.

@NFLfan, the Captain won today Captain Kirk Drinking GIF by Star Trek, my main man Kirk.

Kirk did not have a statistically good game. But we won. That is what is important.

Kirk threw a 100-yard pick-6 when we had 3rd and goal on the 5-yard line. He finished with 2 TDs to Jefferson and 2 INT. He was only 12 of 19 for 139 yards. Our defense forced a fumble and scored a TD, which then gave them the lead. Kirk threw a TD to JJ to seal the win.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Wilson looking better then mahomes tonight.

Russell Wilson, statistically has been extremely good this year. It’s a pity the Broncos D doesn’t give him a chance.

Zach Wilson, it’s like the streaky shooter getting hot for a brief while. The Jets D however gets up for prime time. Remember the 3 INTs vs Josh Allen, that wasn’t a fluke 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Kirk did not have a statistically good game. But we won. That is what is important.

Kirk threw a 100-yard pick-6 when we had 3rd and goal on the 5-yard line. He finished with 2 TDs to Jefferson and 2 INT. He was only 12 of 19 for 139 yards. Our defense forced a fumble and scored a TD, which then gave them the lead. Kirk threw a TD to JJ to seal the win.

It feels good to win though doesn't it. We lost today in heart breaking fashion, and I can brag about how great AR played in the 4th, and make excuses to why we lost, and people will just ignore it. In the end people will tell me scoreboard. People only care if you win or lose, that has been the bottom-line since I have been alive for 50 years watching sports. They don't care how great a player plays or how lucky the other team gets. In the end, they just say SCOREBOARD. When the Cubs won the WS in 2016, nobody even remembers that the Indians were up 3-1 in that series and we won 3 in a row and won game 7 by 1 run in 10 Innings. They just say the Indians are chumps and the Cubs are kings The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO). It is a tough sports world we live in. 

• NFLfan unpinned this topic