Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Weekly Pick'em Games: Week 4

chad72

7 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Changing up a pick now that Watson is out - Ravens over Browns. Don't know if it's too late?

Week 4 picks:

Lions @ Packers

Falcons @ Jaguars

Dolphins @ Bills

Broncos @ Bears

Ravens @ Browns

Bengals @ Titans

Rams @ Colts

Buccaneers @ Saints

Commanders @ Eagles

Vikings @ Panthers

Steelers @ Texans

Raiders @ Chargers 

Patriots @ Cowboys

Cardinals @ 49ers

Chiefs @ Jets

Seahawks @ Giants

You are good. As long as it is before gametime and it is :thmup:. All your picks are good, you are going to get me on the Jags game. I thought Atlanta was better than what they are showing. London is like a home game for the Jags, I knew that but still took Atlanta lmao 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You are good. As long as it is before gametime and it is :thmup:. All your picks are good, you are going to get me on the Jags game. I thought Atlanta was better than what they are showing. London is like a home game for the Jags, I knew that but still took Atlanta lmao 

It was a toss up for me to be honest. Neither the Jags nor the Falcons are consistent in their performance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Week 4 picks:

Seahawks 34 @ Giants 27  

Chiefs 31 @ Jets 13

Cardinals 17 @ 49ers 24 

Patriots 17 @ Cowboys 18

Rams 16 @ Colts 20 

Ravens 23 @ Browns 24

Lions 26 @ Packers 24

Broncos 29 @ Bears 27

Falcons 22 @ Jaguars 26

Dolphins 33 @ Bills 30 OT 

Bengals 19 @ Titans 15   

Bucs 16 @ Saints 18 

Commanders 9 @ Eagles 27

Vikings 26 @ Panthers 19

Steelers 23 @ Texans 16

Raiders 12 @ Chargers 28 

I'd have to change my Browns pick too.

Week 4 picks:

Seahawks 34 @ Giants 27  

Chiefs 31 @ Jets 13

Cardinals 17 @ 49ers 24 

Patriots 17 @ Cowboys 18

Rams 16 @ Colts 20 

Ravens 23 @ Browns 13

Lions 26 @ Packers 24

Broncos 29 @ Bears 27

Falcons 22 @ Jaguars 26

Dolphins 33 @ Bills 30 OT 

Bengals 19 @ Titans 15   

Bucs 16 @ Saints 18 

Commanders 9 @ Eagles 27

Vikings 26 @ Panthers 19

Steelers 23 @ Texans 16

Raiders 12 @ Chargers 28 

Once Watson was banged up, should have changed my Ravens pick. How did the Bears blow that lead? Eberflus and his 3rd down defense are definitely going at the end of the season, IMO

Bengals might miss the playoffs if they can’t go on a run, good thing there are 7 teams in the playoffs. Bills, their D looks better with McDermott running it and Leslie Frazier gone.

Texans, is Stroud going to be the best rookie QB at the end of the season?

Week 4 picks:

Lions @ Packers

Falcons @ Jaguars

Dolphins @ Bills

Broncos @ Bears

Ravens @ Browns

Bengals @ Titans

Rams @ Colts

Buccaneers @ Saints

Commanders @ Eagles

Vikings @ Panthers

Steelers @ Texans

Raiders @ Chargers 

Patriots @ Cowboys

Cardinals @ 49ers

Chiefs @ Jets

Seahawks @ Giants

Looking good so far.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Week 4 picks:

Lions @ Packers

Falcons @ Jaguars

Dolphins @ Bills

Broncos @ Bears

Ravens @ Browns

Bengals @ Titans

Rams @ Colts

Buccaneers @ Saints

Commanders @ Eagles

Vikings @ Panthers

Steelers @ Texans

Raiders @ Chargers 

Patriots @ Cowboys

Cardinals @ 49ers

Chiefs @ Jets

Seahawks @ Giants

Looking good so far.

You can go 14-2 and I can go 12-4 if the Seahawks win. It’s almost like fantasy football all over again that I have to monitor injuries till game time. I went away from the week to week hassle of it across leagues with no leagues I’m part of but get sucked into this, lol :) 

If I knew Watson wasn’t playing, I would have changed my pick like in FF but that’s the reason I went away from FF, takes too much time to keep tabs on everyone. Bears, they should have won the game, just how the NFL goes. Well got the Rams right. From the Jeff Fisher days to McVay days, Rams have done really well against us. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, chad72 said:

You can go 14-2 and I can go 12-4 if the Seahawks win. It’s almost like fantasy football all over again that I have to monitor injuries till game time. I went away from the week to week hassle of it across leagues with no leagues I’m part of but get sucked into this, lol :) 

If I knew Watson wasn’t playing, I would have changed my pick like in FF but that’s the reason I went away from FF, takes too much time to keep tabs on everyone. Bears, they should have won the game, just how the NFL goes. Well got the Rams right. From the Jeff Fisher days to McVay days, Rams have done really well against us. 

Oh I know how easy it is to get sucked into stuff like this. I try to just go with my gut feeling and then adjust when key players are out. Otherwise I could spend days doing this, just for the fun of it. haha

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 10:17 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Falcons 27 Jags 20

Dolphins 33 Bills 34 - game of the week.

Vikings 31 Panthers 20

Broncos 9 Bears 10 - The Toilet Bowl. Bears win lol.

Ravens 23 Browns 20

Steelers 22 Texans 21

Rams 19 Colts 24

Bucs 23 Saints 21

Commanders 17 Eagles 23

Bengals 23 Titans 16

Raiders 20 Chargers 33

Patriots 19 Cowboys 27

Cards 20 49ers 30

Chiefs 30 Jets 13

Seahawks 24 Giants 20

So far 10-5 this week, if Seahawks win I will get to 11-5. I did have the Lions on Thursday which I posted before game time.

My last 3 weeks

Week 1 = 9-7

Week 2 = 12-4

Week 3 = 12-4

-I was 33-15 going into this week.

My main 2 $50 bets each week. I broke even again this week.

Week 1 = 2-0

Week 2 = 2-0

Week 3 = 1-1

Week 4 = 1-1

-Still roughly $200 to the good. Yesterday I had Ravens and Colts on my 2 bets, Colts almost pulled it out, oh well. 6-2 in games where you actually gamble is good, I will take it. 

3 hours ago, chad72 said:

Actually, if the Seahawks win, @Solid84 can go 13-3. He has lost 3 games which is still great. Colts, Bengals, and Steelers all lost. He beat me this weekhomer simpson GIF.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2023 at 8:07 AM, chad72 said:

27-21 through 3 weeks

Week 4 picks:

Lions @ Packers

Falcons @ Jaguars

Dolphins @ Bills

Broncos @ Bears

Ravens @ Browns

Bengals @ Titans

Rams @ Colts

Buccaneers @ Saints

Commanders @ Eagles

Vikings @ Panthers

Steelers @ Texans

Raiders @ Chargers 

Patriots @ Cowboys

Cardinals @ 49ers

Chiefs @ Jets

Seahawks @ Giants

Quoting my picks. 11-4 so far with Seahawks to go. Still hating Eberflus for blowing that lead. Had a good hunch Bears would have a good offensive game finally and it happens, and Eberflus blows it.

• Thanks 1

On 9/27/2023 at 10:31 PM, EasyE said:

48-0 so far lmao just kidding!!

Packers over Lions

Rams over Colts

Jags over Falcons

Bills over Dolphins

Broncos over Bears

Ravens over Browns

Steelers over Texans

Vikings over Panthers

Saints over Bucs

Eagles over Wash

Bengals over Titans

Chargers over Raiders

Cowboys over *s

49ners over Cards

Chiefs over Jets

Shehawks over Giants

1st week:8-7     2ndweek:8-8   3rdweek: 11-5     total: 27-20     Better fearme!!!lmao

@EasyE you are 12-3 so far, by far the best record this week tied with @Solid84, with the potential to go 13-3. Good job!!!

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Quoting my picks. 11-4 so far with Seahawks to go. Still hating Eberflus for blowing that lead. Had a good hunch Bears would have a good offensive game finally and it happens, and Eberflus blows it.

Yeah I went 10-5 and have Seahawks as well. My goal is always to try to at least go 11-5, 12-4 or better is great. 11-5 is very good and still tough to do in many weeks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

My weeks go like this

Week 1 = 9-7

Week 2 = 12-4

Week 3 = 12-4

Week 4 = 11-5

Totals = 44-20 

That's a good start for the first quarter of the season. I know for me, it's the toughest stretch. At least, that's the hope I'm holding on to!

• Like 2

On 9/27/2023 at 10:00 AM, RollerColt said:

Thursday Night Football

Lions 21 vs. Packers 20

Sunday Football

Falcons 17 vs. Jaguars 24

Dolphins 35 vs. Bills 34

Vikings 38 vs. Panthers 10

Broncos 15 vs. Bears 3

Ravens 21 vs. Browns 27

Steelers 17 vs. Texans 16

Rams 17 vs. Colts 21