Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Stetson Bennett arrested for intoxication

On 2/2/2023 at 8:34 AM, NewColtsFan said:

Hopefully our friend @DougDew reads these two stories.   He thinks this story is overblown and the NFL is over reacting when they shouldn’t.  

Appreciate the links.  

Don't confuse me with the facts - I have my mind made up!

On 2/2/2023 at 5:22 PM, husker61 said:

Drug abuse and getting drunk are completely different things! Executives have gone way overboard on getting rid of people for off the job indiscretions. Who cares about a adults personal life, it should only be about how they do their job.

Alcohol is a drug regardless of it being legal to consume.  Any type of drug abuse does effect a person's ability in their job performance.  

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

Alcohol is a drug regardless of it being legal to consume.  Any type of drug abuse does effect a person's ability in their job performance.  

there is a huge difference between getting drunk on occasion and being a alcoholic or drug addict! There is a long list of athletes that have abused drugs and alcohol and performed at all star levels and some that haven’t. I know non athletes that drink more than they should and it doesn’t affect their job performance at all. 

10 minutes ago, husker61 said:

there is a huge difference between getting drunk on occasion and being a alcoholic or drug addict! There is a long list of athletes that have abused drugs and alcohol and performed at all star levels and some that haven’t. I know non athletes that drink more than they should and it doesn’t affect their job performance at all. 

Think what you want but getting drunk is a lack of self control. I have witnessed way too many that just think they don't have a problem. 

I can tell already I am wasting my time trying to explain this to you so carry on. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 3:30 PM, crazycolt1 said:

Think what you want but getting drunk is a lack of self control. I have witnessed way too many that just think they don't have a problem. 

I can tell already I am wasting my time trying to explain this to you so carry on. 

If the dude has the talent that some execs think will help their team win football games it won’t matter much.

If he’s marginal then it will.  

Some of you guys put Irsay on a pedestal and are all worked up about this kid who from what I glean isn’t thought to be top NFL talent.

that’s weird to me.

Archived