Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kudos to Irsay and the Colts

csmopar

52 minutes ago, csmopar said:

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/local/colts-will-pay-expenses-for-memorial-services-honoring-coach-nell/531-fee0a289-25de-4ec6-9e36-63d324d060c4

colts paying for these coaches services is very touching. I came from an area that honestly I should be dead or in jail from. Coaches have a huge impact and to take care of this guy means a lot. 

I grew up in Haughville, I could've easily been dead when I was teenager. Hearing gunshots every night and houses being broken into. My mom got a job at Rolls Royce and everything changed, we moved out to Plainfield right by Avon, Indiana. She got me out of that garbage hole I was in luckily :thmup:

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I grew up in Haughville, I could've easily been dead when I was teenager. Hearing gunshots every night and houses being broken into. My mom got a job at Rolls Royce and everything changed, we moved out to Plainfield right by Avon, Indiana. She got me out of that garbage hole I was in luckily :thmup:

West Englewood, Illinois. Then moved to a south shore before moving down here at 13 after a friend was killed at age 12…

I pretty much don't go anywhere anymore except to work and back (gets gas or grocery store) and out to my mom's and step-dad's for holidays. People are flat out crazy out there anymore. When I go to work, I have people blowing by me going at least 80 MPH on the interstate, if you don't at least go 70 you will get tailed or almost ran over. Damn speed limit is only 55. I got rear ended by a drunk driver 2 years ago on the interstate and it sent me clear to the other side facing the wrong way. Car was totaled, physically I walked away like a boss but it has messed with me mentally. I am always on the defense now and looking behind me. I was just going to work, this person was out partying instead of doing it at home. State Police got her butt though, I read the report, she was charged with endangering a person and intoxicated, testing over .08. 

I have every thing I need at my house, the nut jobs can have it.

6 minutes ago, Nadine said:

I didn't know it was road rage.

That's worse

Yeah. There’s been a ton recently. Not surprising. There typically is a correlation between heavy road construction and traffic and road rage shootings. The Splits being closed and everyone funneled to an already tight 465 definitely isn’t helping

22 hours ago, csmopar said:

Yeah. There’s been a ton recently. Not surprising. There typically is a correlation between heavy road construction and traffic and road rage shootings. The Splits being closed and everyone funneled to an already tight 465 definitely isn’t helping

for sure. 

Archived