Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

lifetime Colts fan with queston

bleed blue4life

Just now, bleed blue4life said:

I listen to a lot of programs on the Colts on youtube. Hiw in the world do you guys stand Dan Dakish? All he does is criticize the colts players coaches and even fans.I listened for two days and no more from me. This guy is a total jerk 

He's horrible.

I had some on last 2 days once Frank got fired, and it was driving me crazy. Don't usually listen to any of that garbage.

He kept saying he doesn't care who we bring in he just wants an adult in the room.

As he is being a child on the airways. 

Just now, w87r said:

He's horrible.

I had some on last 2 days once Frank got fired, and it was driving me crazy. Don't usually listen to any of that garbage.

He kept saying he doesn't care who we bring in he just wants an adult in the room.

As he is being a child on the airways. 

exactly 

5 minutes ago, bleed blue4life said:

I listen to a lot of programs on the Colts on youtube. Hiw in the world do you guys stand Dan Dakish? All he does is criticize the colts players coaches and even fans.I listened for two days and no more from me. This guy is a total jerk 

I don’t.

I quit dignifying his existence with attention about 15 years ago. Seriously, Tony Dungy was still our coach. 

Now the only time I remember he exists are when I see threads like this, and as soon as I back out to the topic listing….

Poof. Gone like a fart in the wind. 

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to get busy on that. 

1 hour ago, bleed blue4life said:

Dan is right on with his points if your too weak to hear the truth, quit listening and drink some more koolaid 

1 hour ago, bleed blue4life said:

he loved grigson and was mad colts fired him .   he thought because colts never had a losing season under grigson that means he is a winner .    dan is a old school kind of guy he wants someone who yells at players and coaches like grigson did .  he thinks ballard and frank  went easy on players and hates ballard because he is to liberal and soft .    he has grigson on his show after he got fired and pumps him up and thinks he was what the colts needed .

20 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

he loved grigson and was mad colts fired him .   he thought because colts never had a losing season under grigson that means he is a winner .    dan is a old school kind of guy he wants someone who yells at players and coaches like grigson did .  he thinks ballard and frank  went easy on players and hates ballard because he is to liberal and soft .    he has grigson on his show after he got fired and pumps him up and thinks he was what the colts needed .

I listen to all the shows on 1070 and dan has made it clear he doesnt want someone who yells at the players. and says all he cares about is winning. which is why he liked Grigson. I like Dan who points out lack of accountability when it occurs. JMV isnt bad either. its all just Colts content and opinions much like most on here.

Kevin has a podcast I listen to as well.

14 minutes ago, Indy87 said:

I listen to all the shows on 1070 and dan has made it clear he doesnt want someone who yells at the players. and says all he cares about is winning. which is why he liked Grigson. I like Dan who points out lack of accountability when it occurs. JMV isnt bad either. its all just Colts content and opinions much like most on here.

Kevin has a podcast I listen to as well.

i dont think grigson wins without luck falling in his lap to be honest .   have luck retire under grigson i think we are picking top 3 in the draft .   i have been very critical of some of ballards moves and the make up of the roster but the team without a QB can still go 7-9 to 9-8  .     i dont think grigsons rosters can match that overall i mean we have a top ten defense this year and most years they been top 15 at least not bottom 3 like under grigson .   

1 hour ago, indyagent17 said:

Dan is right on with his points if your too weak to hear the truth, quit listening and drink some more koolaid 

Is that you DD?   He is good on basketball. He is still hanging on Grigsons' jock strap .   JMV is much better at football. 

Archived