Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Week 8 Games Thread

w87r

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Jags are done this season. Lawrence just does not look great.  We will see if colts can stay in division race this afternoon.

Jags lost? They were up last I seen. That helps us out. Tennessee has a tough schedule the rest of the way, if we win today and they happen to lose to the Texans that would be a huge start. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jags lost? They were up last I seen. That helps us out. Tennessee has a tough schedule the rest of the way, if we win today and they happen to lose to the Texans that would be a huge start. 

Yes Lawrence through a INT at end of game that was a great defensive play.  Broncos scored to take lead. and first pass Lawrence threw was a INT.

Just now, Mr. Irrelevant said:

I’m not convinced that we should be soo stressed out about having Lawrence in our Division. Not really seeing an elite QB in the making based on their game today.

If Texans get that first pick we may end up with Stroud in the division too.  Yeah Lawrence is still really inaccurate and doesn’t look to be taking that next step yet.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Lawrence had a couple of dumb INT's it looks like, 1 by the goalline. 

The one at end of game was a good defensive play but Lawrence could of also placed the ball better to Kirk.

Going  to watch this eagles game coming up and see if Reich does anything similiar with Sam today.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Lol. The great offensive magician Josh McDaniels is not doing so great with the Raiders this year despite having pretty good players. 

Colts have 3 very runnable games coming up. Pats and raiders after today.

Zach P gets a TD for eagles. Wide open. Nick is so good at creating space for his WR.

Switching between Eagles game and Cowboys game. Emmitt Smith is talking hugging Moose. 18,355 yards for Emmitt, that is so far out there. Only other RB that could have had that record is Barry had he played 3 more years. Nobody is beating that record today.

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Lol. The great offensive magician Josh McDaniels is not doing so great with the Raiders this year despite having pretty good players. 

He looks marvelous to me happy homer simpson GIF

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Switching between Eagles game and Cowboys game. Emmitt Smith is talking hugging Moose. 18,355 yards for Emmitt, that is so far out there. Only other RB that could have had that record is Barry had he played 3 more years. Nobody is beating that record today.

He looks marvelous to me happy homer simpson GIF

Lol. 

You don't have the Vikes game on today?

Do you guys miss Pascal? I see he scored for the Eagles.

NFLfan, It seems that there was a contract dispute with A.J. Brown. He was due a new contract, and wasn't happy with how the Titans were handling negotiations. Maybe there other reasons, but Brown was becoming dissatisfied in Tennessee. 

Does it seem to anyone else that Carolina is playing better without CMC? Looks that way to me. 

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I am actually surprised they don’t run hurts more. He has been so good passing today. Didn’t expect that from him. Thought they had more designed runs.

Hurts has developed into a good passer but it took him a couple of years. It may take Sam the same so I hope people in here have patience. As long as Sam is above average, doesn't turn it over, and it helps Taylor in the run game we can still win.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Lions being the Lions, Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

I feel bad for that organization. I like their head coach a lot but it does not matter who coaches them. It seems they can't win. They had some of their best years with Jim Caldwell.

Archived