Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Network Broadcasting live from Colts Training Camp

EastStreet

Thanks for creating the new thread!!  They are doing the live hosting from Westfield as they bounce around to other training camps, but to have us featured as the base location is quite the pleasant surprise.  It's our mini college-game-day right from Westfield.  They are showing the Colts crowd right now, it's amazing (packed)!!!!

1 minute ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

The Matt Ryan Effect, ladies and gentlemen. 

I think this was likely planned out well in advance, hence the evening start. 

Super cool. And yup, doubt we would have been asked if we had some scrub. 

1 minute ago, chrisfarley said:

Thanks for creating the new thread!!  They are doing the live hosting from Westfield as they bounce around to other training camps, but to have us featured as the base location is quite the pleasant surprise.  It's our mini college-game-day right from Westfield.  They are showing the Colts crowd right now, it's amazing (packed)!!!!

Yup. Hope they bounce less once practice starts. Indy definitely seems to be the centerpiece. Like I said above, the late start tells me this was coordinated for broadcast well in advance. 

Super pumped now. Watching 11/11 will be soooooo much better than living vicariously through tweets lol. 

3 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

Matt Ryan soon to join the hosts of the show in person (Once he's had a chance to clean up after practice).

Yup. JT I think too. 

Overall, super happy they centered things out of Indy. But overall, the production is low rent lol. 

We got to see the 11/11, so that was awesome. But camera work stunk. Way too tight. 

Also, I know they had to spread the love, but way too much DL drills. Could have seen more 7/7 stuff instead of DLs just running threw holes with nobody trying to touch them. 

I'll take it though. Much much better than relying on the reporters for random tweets. 

Can't deny I love the chemistry between Parris and Ryan. Hate that Mo got knocked out of practice before 11/11. At least he came back with his helmet. Glad Gilmore was fine too. 

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Yup. JT I think too. 

Overall, super happy they centered things out of Indy. But overall, the production is low rent lol. 

We got to see the 11/11, so that was awesome. But camera work stunk. Way too tight. 

Also, I know they had to spread the love, but way too much DL drills. Could have seen more 7/7 stuff instead of DLs just running threw holes with nobody trying to touch them. 

I'll take it though. Much much better than relying on the reporters for random tweets. 

Can't deny I love the chemistry between Parris and Ryan. Hate that Mo got knocked out of practice before 11/11. At least he came back with his helmet. Glad Gilmore was fine too. 

What happened?

10 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Yup. JT I think too. 

You're right !!!!  Matt R. & Jonathan Taylor coming right up on NFL Network.  Should be good!!!!

13 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

What happened?

Collided in 7/7 drill. 

Gilmore was slow to get up, but was fine.

Mo went to the tent, but came back with his helmet, so can't be bad. 

7 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

You're right !!!!  Matt R. & Jonathan Taylor coming right up on NFL Network.  Should be good!!!!

Matt did good and said all the right things. You can tell he likes him some Parris. 

Archived