Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Did The Most For Their Team In This Draft

King Colt

Titans. Pains me to say it.

They traded AJ which is a big hit.  But they drafted a guy with a similar style that fits what they do and they add him to a group that includes Robert Woods.  They also added Kyle Phillips who is the most underrated WR in this draft.  We are going to hate Phillips in that offense, he is the kind of receiver that gets overlooked until he eats your secondary.

Haskins is exceptional, not as good as Henry but that's a two deep stud RB group now.  McCreary was a strong addition to their secondary.  And they got what might be their QB of the future in round 3.

Their passing game is going to be much better this year basically.  And their power run style can survive Henry missing some time.

I think the Colts and Titans are going to be one of the best rivalries this year.  Can't wait for this season.

On 5/2/2022 at 10:42 PM, Boondoggle said:

Titans. Pains me to say it.

They traded AJ which is a big hit.  But they drafted a guy with a similar style that fits what they do and they add him to a group that includes Robert Woods.  They also added Kyle Phillips who is the most underrated WR in this draft.  We are going to hate Phillips in that offense, he is the kind of receiver that gets overlooked until he eats your secondary.

Haskins is exceptional, not as good as Henry but that's a two deep stud RB group now.  McCreary was a strong addition to their secondary.  And they got what might be their QB of the future in round 3.

Their passing game is going to be much better this year basically.  And their power run style can survive Henry missing some time.

I think the Colts and Titans are going to be one of the best rivalries this year.  Can't wait for this season.

Brandon Scott Jones Reaction GIF by CBS

18 hours ago, NFLfan said:

The Ravens

They did a nice job in a lot of area's but didn't draft 1 WR and they traded Hollywood Brown. They did Draft 2 TE's but they already have Andrews. Other than Andrews and a rookie TE, who is Lamar going to throw too. With all those 4th round picks, they should've taken at least 1 deep threat WR. JMO. 

Don't want to sound like a homer but I think we did good in the draft in getting area's of need and the players we drafted have high RAS and talent. Like Mel Kiper, I gave us a B.

Outside of us the Jets.

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They did a nice job in a lot of area's but didn't draft 1 WR and they traded Hollywood Brown. They did Draft 2 TE's but they already have Andrews. Other than Andrews and a rookie TE, who is Lamar going to throw too. With all those 4th round picks, they should've taken at least 1 deep threat WR. JMO. 

Don't want to sound like a homer but I think we did good in the draft in getting area's of need and the players we drafted have high RAS and talent. Like Mel Kiper, I gave us a B.

Outside of us the Jets.

The Ravens get value almost every year. I love their draft. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived