Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Draft Broadcast - Thursday

sb41champs

3.  I give up all Colts things on Wed & Fri's for fasting.  Really stinks come draft time, but I'm used to it by now, lol.  Will be busy most of the other times it is on so will deeeeeply depend on this site for info!  Don't let me down, y'all!  Go Colts!!

1 hour ago, sb41champs said:

Approximately how much of the 2022 NFL Broadcast will you watch and/or listen to:

THURSDAY NIGHT:  ROUND 1

1.  Kickoff to the final whistle

2.  Most - but - not all

3.  Half or less

4.  Goose egg

1.   Kickoff to whistle.  

And I’ll be noting who is being taken….  Especially the bottom 10.    That be key in determining who might be available for us in the top 10-20 of R2.   

Our pick is 10 on Friday, but we also want a feel for potentially trading back roughly 6-8-10 picks to collect more draft capital.   Who is still remaining will inform that decision. 

2 hours ago, Bravo said:

Thursday 3

I will try and watch as much as I can while at work.

Friday hopefully 4

Anyone know if the draft will be broadcast over the radio? Im on the road all day at my job down in the boondocks with little reception. Need to find an online radio stream!

57 minutes ago, IndyEric07 said:

Anyone know if the draft will be broadcast over the radio? Im on the road all day at my job down in the boondocks with little reception. Need to find an online radio stream!

If you have access, Google says it will be on ESPN Radio, NFL Network Radio, and Westwood One Radio.

If not, There will be plenty of YouTube Live Streams that you can connect to your Bluetooth and listen.

Archived