Teams in the same category:

New England

Pittsburgh

Miami

Teams the Colts are probably still better than:

NY Jets

Houston

Jacksonville

Very strange analysis considering the Colts had a better record than most of these teams. Russell Wilson does not guarantee Denver will be that good. Several things netlist ahead of us didn’t even make the playoffs

17 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Very strange analysis considering the Colts had a better record than most of these teams. Russell Wilson does not guarantee Denver will be that good. Several things netlist ahead of us didn’t even make the playoffs

So a top 5 QB is not making the Broncos good but a top 15 QB will make the Colts good? Only team the colts had a better record than was Cleveland, Denver and Baltimore. We all know Baltimore went 0-5 when Lamar got hurt

probably between 10-13 out of 16 teams. We got a quarterback, albeit an aging quarterback who might be good for us but this team is still full of holes and Ballard has refused to do anything about it via FA besides trading out best corner for a pass rusher who is on a different team every year lol.

On 3/21/2022 at 9:54 AM, Smonroe said:

If Watson is playing this season, the Browns are loaded.  They could easily be in that top 3.

Watson I don't think will come in and be the old QB he was before all these charges.  Watson will need at least a daily massage happy ending meal to get back to playing form this upcoming season! 

On 3/21/2022 at 8:29 AM, chrisbeldridge said:

Teams ahead of the Colts:

Kansas City 

Buffalo 

Denver 

Cincinnati 

Las Vegas 

LA Chargers

Baltimore

Tennessee

Cleveland

Teams in the same category:

New England

Pittsburgh

Miami

Teams the Colts are probably still better than:

NY Jets

Houston

Jacksonville

unless the colts get a LT a CB and S not to mention a RG i would have to remove Jacksonville as a team we could beat and move them up to our place and drop us down to theirs 

4 hours ago, ruf said:

unless the colts get a LT a CB and S not to mention a RG i would have to remove Jacksonville as a team we could beat and move them up to our place and drop us down to theirs 

It is easy to focus on the Colts needs because we follow them on a daily basis. Let us not forget that Rivers took this team to the playoffs and should have beaten Buffalo. I think this is a better team with Ryan. Every team has issues.  Buffalo can't stop the run and cannot run the ball. Losing Hill is huge for the Chiefs, I mean huge. Denver lost Fangio who is a defensive wizard. I think the Raiders have improved the most but they still have a poor D.  How good is Adams without Rodgers?The Chargers have Herbert but a horrible D. I would love this team to sign the Badger and trade for a corner. Go all in for wrs and te's  in the draft. The key to the Colts is the hopeful  resurrection of their Oline into s dominant force. I am hoping that Paye and the DT they drafted have break out years. This all happens and I truly believe they will give teams fits. The other AFC teams r pretty, but this team is built to be nasty if everyitng unfolds as I  hope it does.

15 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

It is easy to focus on the Colts needs because we follow them on a daily basis. Let us not forget that Rivers took this team to the playoffs and should have beaten Buffalo. I think this is a better team with Ryan. Every team has issues.  Buffalo can't stop the run and cannot run the ball. Losing Hill is huge for the Chiefs, I mean huge. Denver lost Fangio who is a defensive wizard. I think the Raiders have improved the most but they still have a poor D.  How good is Adams without Rodgers?The Chargers have Herbert but a horrible D. I would love this team to sign the Badger and trade for a corner. Go all in for wrs and te's  in the draft. The key to the Colts is the hopeful  resurrection of their Oline into s dominant force. I am hoping that Paye and the DT they drafted have break out years. This all happens and I truly believe they will give teams fits. The other AFC teams r pretty, but this team is built to be nasty if everyitng unfolds as I  hope it does.

good points, the only thing is when Rivers was our qb we had Glo and AC on the OL. that is my biggest concern. i think your right own in addressing wr and te in the draft but a FA on the OL in needed and a CB at least on D

Archived