Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Former S Mike Mitchell added to staff as assistant db coach

CurBeatElite

I really like this hire! Mitchell was very much a coach on the field when he was here with us and really help Wilson have his best season. I think between Ron Milus (really great reputation as a DB coach) and Mitchell, we should see a much improved secondary (even without bringing in any new players).

3 minutes ago, Shive said:

I really like this hire! Mitchell was very much a coach on the field when he was here with us and really help Wilson have his best season. I think between Ron Milus (really great reputation as a DB coach) and Mitchell, we should see a much improved secondary (even without bringing in any new players).

Honestly, of all the hires so far, Mitchell and June are my two favorites, in that order. The DBs when Mitchell played here really improved, then Dropped when he left. 

On 2/25/2022 at 9:16 AM, Shive said:

Exactly, he was a mentor and that has paid off for him, and hopefully the Colts!

Archived