Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pascal Is Having A Baby

Boss7894

16 minutes ago, CanuckColt said:

Good!

Maybe he will leave the Colts and devote his time to his family.

Family is 1st 99 times out of 100, if my wife was having a baby I would be there for her and our kid. If I was playing in a playoff game like Divisional Round through the SB, I would probably play the game. My wife is in good hands with the Docs. I would feel bad but as a player it is your job to play and not let down 100,000 fans down or your teammates down. Life is complicated even for the rich and fortunate.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Family is 1st 99 times out of 100, if my wife was having a baby I would be there for her and our kid. If I was playing in a playoff game like Divisional Round through the SB, I would probably play the game. My wife is in good hands with the Docs. I would feel bad but as a player it is your job to play and not let down 100,000 fans down or your teammates down. Life is complicated even for the rich and fortunate.

I think he’s trying to say that Pascal sucks and he’s happy to be rid of him.    He’s insulting Zack as he learns he’s having his first child.   

15 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Very interesting debate. I know plenty of women who would NOT be ok with the father missing the birth. 

2 hours ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Very interesting debate. I know plenty of women who would NOT be ok with the father missing the birth. 

I think when it comes to football players who are paid millions it becomes a little different of a story then just a regular couple on the street. Also a little different if your the QB of a team. Or even if it’s your first or second kid. In the hard Knox episode Wentz mentioned how he had to be at practice and his wife’s mom brought  his wife  home from the hospital. Buckner said his wife would tell him to go play in a presser a few weeks ago. 

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

I think when it comes to football players who are paid millions it becomes a little different of a story then just a regular couple on the street. Also a little different if your the QB of a team. Or even if it’s your first or second kid. In the hard Knox episode Wentz mentioned how he had to be at practice and his wife’s mom brought  his wife  home from the hospital. Buckner said his wife would tell him to go play in a presser a few weeks ago. 

Yeah Wentz said he was playing if his wife was having the baby around game time. His wife understood.

4 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

I agree. There is deffintely way more of an obligation for NFL players but still. I’m sure most if not every player views family as more important. I’m with you though 

Archived