Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fan of Other NFL Teams?

sb41champs

I lived in Arizona for several years and while I was out there I watched a lot of Cardinals games and basically adopted them as my NFC squad. At the time they had Edgerrin and Fitz so it was pretty easy for me to get into that team. I went to probably 5 games while I was out there. Always had a great time. 

That being said since being back in Indy I find it hard to truly care about any other team. But I still cheer for the Cards whenever I get a chance to catch them on TV. And I would love to see a Colts-Cardinals SB one day.

Rams and Chiefs. My dad was from Missouri and he supported both teams. Rams with Kurt Warner, Torrey Holt, Marshall Faulk and Isaac Bruce. Chiefs with Trent Green, Tony Gonzalez, Priest Holmes and Donte "The Human Joystick" Hall. 

I remain an avid fan of the 1972 - 1973 Super Bowl Champion Miami Dolphins and their coach Don Shula.

I was an avid fan of the Miami Dolphins from 1971 thru 1995.  The Colts were my "second favorite team" in that time frame.

Once Don Shula was forced to step away from the game - rather than fire some of his assistant coaches - the Colts became my favorite team.

At this point - I have been an avid fan of the Indianapolis Colts for almost 30 years.

I really like the Kansas City Chiefs - and - occasionally will peek at the Miami Dolphins record.

I was a Bengals fan pre-colts days.  Still like to see them do well.  

Having lived all over the place I was a big KC fan back in late 80s, early 90s and still like them.  Lived in Wichita KS then.  Now in the Pacific NW so I do root for Seattle.  They have been a fun team to watch in recent years - until this year.  They are playing ugly football at this point.

I am also a fan of any team that is playing the Pats or Cowboys.  

Archived