Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Antonio Brown suspended


chad72
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

GEE-ZUZ my mind cant help but wonder how many of these dudes have done this? haha

 

P.s. Didn't the league brag about the Bucs being the 1st team with 100% compliance on this? bahahah

Apparently he got a fake card then got vaccinated some time later. Wild 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Apparently he got a fake card then got vaccinated some time later. Wild 

 

I have more respect for the guys that are honest about it, like Wentz, Lamar Jackson, Kyrie Irving etc. than people like Aaron Rodgers, Antonio Brown that mislead their own organization that employs them. Just my opinion, of course. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

GEE-ZUZ my mind cant help but wonder how many of these dudes have done this? haha

 

P.s. Didn't the league brag about the Bucs being the 1st team with 100% compliance on this? bahahah

There was a report yesterday by a national media guy that said 80% of the vaccinated players got their shot at the team facilities. So those are valid. But the other 20% you have to wonder about.

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

I have more respect for the guys that are honest about it, like Wentz, Lamar Jackson, Kyrie Irving etc. than people like Aaron Rodgers, Antonio Brown that mislead their own organization that employs them. Just my opinion, of course. 

Rodgers didn’t mislead his organization. Just the media.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Tom Brady vouched for Antonio Brown and said that AB would comply with the rules. How's that working out, so far? lmao

 

Wherever Brady goes, winning happens, and with that winning comes the false sense of security that rules will be glossed over for the sake of winning (either with him or his friends). :thmup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

There was a report yesterday by a national media guy that said 80% of the vaccinated players got their shot at the team facilities. So those are valid. But the other 20% you have to wonder about.

Rodgers didn’t mislead his organization. Just the media.

Yeah Rodgers followed protocols as an unvaccinated player. Not sure how the media missed out on that 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...