Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Antonio Brown suspended

chad72

3 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

GEE-ZUZ my mind cant help but wonder how many of these dudes have done this? haha

P.s. Didn't the league brag about the Bucs being the 1st team with 100% compliance on this? bahahah

Apparently he got a fake card then got vaccinated some time later. Wild 

2 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Apparently he got a fake card then got vaccinated some time later. Wild 

I have more respect for the guys that are honest about it, like Wentz, Lamar Jackson, Kyrie Irving etc. than people like Aaron Rodgers, Antonio Brown that mislead their own organization that employs them. Just my opinion, of course. 

3 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

GEE-ZUZ my mind cant help but wonder how many of these dudes have done this? haha

P.s. Didn't the league brag about the Bucs being the 1st team with 100% compliance on this? bahahah

There was a report yesterday by a national media guy that said 80% of the vaccinated players got their shot at the team facilities. So those are valid. But the other 20% you have to wonder about.

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I have more respect for the guys that are honest about it, like Wentz, Lamar Jackson, Kyrie Irving etc. than people like Aaron Rodgers, Antonio Brown that mislead their own organization that employs them. Just my opinion, of course. 

Rodgers didn’t mislead his organization. Just the media.

13 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Tom Brady vouched for Antonio Brown and said that AB would comply with the rules. How's that working out, so far? lmao

Wherever Brady goes, winning happens, and with that winning comes the false sense of security that rules will be glossed over for the sake of winning (either with him or his friends). :thmup:

23 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

There was a report yesterday by a national media guy that said 80% of the vaccinated players got their shot at the team facilities. So those are valid. But the other 20% you have to wonder about.

Rodgers didn’t mislead his organization. Just the media.

Yeah Rodgers followed protocols as an unvaccinated player. Not sure how the media missed out on that 

Archived