Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Paye & dayo

jbaron04

On 11/15/2021 at 1:36 PM, Thunderbolt said:

Oh, they're(Dayo/Kwity) definitely trending in the right direction.  I think they have a good upside to them, good character, willing to put the effort and an unselfish individuals.  Mathis/Freeney 2.0. Go Colts.

Next year have to go best player available with second round pick.whether it is wr, cb, s whoever we pick needs to contribute right away

32 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

I'll hold you to that.  you seem to tell us to be endlessly patient forever, each and every year lmao

My expectation for next year is that we win the AFC South.   Not just make the playoffs.   

As for being endlessly patient…..   let me ask you a question….    Your profile says you just joined here this past February of ‘21.     Less than a year.    So how would you know how I am year after year? 

On 11/15/2021 at 1:28 PM, Thunderbolt said:

Looks like we'll lose our 1st in 2022. Just need to keep improving, draft and sign free agents wisely.  Need a HC and DC to make sound and good coaching decisions during game time.

We might need a new dc , keep 4-3 but someone who is game specific not I run what I run and let your beat player run wild

On 11/15/2021 at 8:43 AM, NewColtsFan said:

I think the team has taken a step backwards, but I don’t see it as huge.   I don’t think we will make the playoffs this year.  But I don’t think we’re a bottom-10 team either.   I see upside for this season.  I think we’ve found our long term answers at the following spots…..

QB, LT, RDE, LDE.    Those are four of the most important spots in football.  And we did it in one season.  

Next year, I expect Wentz, Fisher,  Paye and Dayo to all be improved.   And, as a patient fan, I think we will win the AFC South and not just get into the playoffs as a Wild Card.  My expectations will be higher next year.   We need to fix our secondary on defense and get more weapons on offense.  I think Ballard can do that with FA and the draft. 

I meant no disrespect with my comment about you disagreeing.  But you had a strong opinion that I disagreed with.  I didn’t expect you to change your mind because of my post. That’s all I was trying to say.   No insult intended. 

@BlackTiger

I see that you gave a post of mine in this thread a laughing reaction.   That’s fine.

Just wondering what you found so funny?

Archived