Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff Predictor/Simulator (538): Colts #11 in AFC, and 38% of chance of playoffs

EastStreet

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Colts need Las Vegas, Denver, & Pittsburg to win. If that happens, we are in really good shape win or lose

I don’t even mind if vegas wins since we still play them. We need Steelers to lose. You don’t want Steelers hanging around in the WC race because we don’t have a tiebreaker with the ravens. As far as Denver and Bengals I don’t think it matters but a Bengals loss helps keep ravens on top. The only one I disagree with you on is Steelers. We aren’t winning division so Steelers need to lose.

So on Get Up this morning (ESPN) 3 out 4 people picked the Pats (Sam Acho picked us) and 2 of them are picking the Pats to win the AFC. I bring this up because what if we beat the Pats? Will they then rank us 2nd behind the Chiefs and give us national attention. If I am betting man (which I am lol), I will say if we win it will be because of what the Pats didn't do when it comes to the media. I really don't care but I know how it works. I just want to win and will laugh at these talking heads. 

I do know Dan O is picking us as well so he along with Acho are the only 2 I have seen so far regarding ESPN.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

So on Get Up this morning (ESPN) 3 out 4 people picked the Pats (Sam Acho picked us) and 2 of them are picking the Pats to win the AFC. I bring this up because what if we beat the Pats? Will they then rank us 2nd behind the Chiefs and give us national attention. If I am betting man (which I am lol), I will say if we win it will be because of what the Pats didn't do when it comes to the media. I really don't care but I know how it works. I just want to win and will laugh at these talking heads. 

I do know Dan O is picking us as well so he along with Acho are the only 2 I have seen so far regarding ESPN.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/picks

25 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

The football gods seem to be on the colts side. They got 3 OT games to go their way. Now it’s up to them to take a hold of it and win.

We need them in a game we are in because they weren't when we played the Rams, at Ravens, and Titans(2nd game), or Bucs. All loses by 7 or less in which we had 2nd half leads in each. Only close game we have won was against the Jags, hey the Football Gods were with us vs the Jags though, the worst team in the AFC (Lawrence fumbles and Meyer is an embarrassment) Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

53 minutes ago, EastStreet said:
56 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/picks

Ninkovich is on there picking the pats.  On the local radio here he is predicting the pats roll over the colts.  He says the pats are the only tough team and we are finesse.    I hope we run it down their throats.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/listen-rob-ninkovich-explains-why-he-expects-patriots-to-kill-colts/ar-AARQWsy?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

Ninkovich is on there picking the pats.  On the local radio here he is predicting the pats roll over the colts.  He says the pats are the only tough team and we are finesse.    I hope we run it down there throats.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/listen-rob-ninkovich-explains-why-he-expects-patriots-to-kill-colts/ar-AARQWsy?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Yeah I heard him, this what I think of it homer simpson football GIF- he is talking with Hines haha #21. 

6 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Win tomorrow night and a couple more teams get pushed down some.  It’s all right there for this team. This team is built to play on the road and has  played well on the road.

We have had to play against Allen and Jackson so that experience should help against Murray next week. 

We win tomorrow I have us at the 2nd best team in the AFC, that would really be hard to debate, only the Chiefs would be better in my mind. People can say the Titans are better but with the injuries they have now, they aren't. If we play them again we will smoke them if they don't have Henry.

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We win tomorrow I have us at the 2nd best team in the AFC, that would really be hard to debate, only the Chiefs would be better in my mind. People can say the Titans are better but with the injuries they have now, they aren't. If we play them again we will smoke them if they don't have Henry.

Yep. I just want to win but it would bring great pleasure to win by a couple touchdowns and take NE down a peg or two. Plus KC keeps the one seed if we beat NE. If they are propping NE up as the best team in the AFC they have to give colts credit if we beat them.

I am worried about Steelers. Titans really need to beat them. 

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Yep. I just want to win but it would bring great pleasure to win by a couple touchdowns and take NE down a peg or two. Plus KC keeps the one seed if we beat NE. If they are propping NE up as the best team in the AFC they have to give colts credit if we beat them.

I am worried about Steelers. Titans really need to beat them. 

Steelers could win that game, that is 50/50. Steelers are done if they lose so they will come out and play like it. They still play the Chiefs though. Pat is my Ace this year, he just took down the Chargers too. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Ninkovich is dumb, he thinks we aren't physical and thinks the Pats will just run all game against us like they did Buffalo. What a goof ball. 

I mean did he not see the Colts out physical a tough 49ers team in the rain? Colts also mauled the Bills on the road. The games the Colts lost they weren’t manhandled they just shot themselves in foot. A lot of these media people don’t watch Colts games and assume this team isn’t built to be balanced lol.

1 minute ago, JediXMan said:

I mean did he not see the Colts out physical a tough 49ers team in the rain? Colts also mauled the Bills on the road. The games they lost they weren’t manhandled they just shot themselves in foot. A lot of these media people don’t watch Colts games and assume this team isn’t built to be balanced lol.

He was on that 2009 team that got punked by Peyton and on the 2014 team that got accused of Deflategate playing Andrew. So typical haha .

Archived